1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore to Munnar (My First Travelogue)

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by hello2anand, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai

I too had my kiddo's annaprasham in Guruvayur in the first week of Jan. First solid food is given usually at the age of 6 months I guess. Did you get album from temple photographers or got soft copies ?

Can you please share the cost and experience of your stay at the estate Bungalow.
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  2. hello2anand

hello2anand Amatore

Bangalore
    I think it can be started from as early as 5 months.....THey have couriered the photographs (2 sets) along with soft copy....The photographer was wooing me to go for album but I politely declined as I had to hurry up for my travel to Thrissur....

THis was our company guest house & provided only for our employees........From what I hear, The guest house is owned by 'Tea Sanctuary' Group & leased out to our company....Regarding the stay, it was very good...The place was isolated, with scenic view of tea estates. Only BSNL Network works here....

But there are other guest houses run/owned by 'Tea Sanctuary' in Munnar. You can check it out in Google for location/rates in cleartrip/tripadvisor, etc....
  3. sandeep.12

sandeep.12 Amatore

Bangalore
    Folks, I am travelling to Munnar fro Bangalore this weekend and my relatives are planing to come to munnar from trivandrum.
    Can somebody let me know the fastest route from Trivandrum to Munnar..
  4. sandeep.12

sandeep.12 Amatore

Bangalore
    I went on a 2 day trip to Munnar last weekend. The weather and the roads were equally good.
    Many thanks to Ramjn, Anand and others for the route suggestion.
    Here is one pic of my punto giving company to the elder brother.
    DSC09209.JPG
    2 people like this.
  5. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Nice pictures there Anand!!!
    1 person likes this.
  6. hello2anand

hello2anand Amatore

Bangalore
    Sandeep, Hope you had a great time....Looks to be a great coincidence....:up

Your photo & one of the photo I attached in this thread (third from last) is from the same location....
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
  7. sandeep.12

sandeep.12 Amatore

Bangalore
    ^^ thats an awesome coincidence.
    I think thats a place nobody will ever miss to have a photo stop.
    We saw wild elephants grazing in the tea estates just few kms ahead of that place.