1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore - Pandharpur - Kolhapur - Bangalore

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by kr_vasudev, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kolhapur - Miraj is only the route with more traffic.
    Miraj- Pandharpur is not much traffic prone.You will enjoy the drive,bit boring.
    Yes,its 2 lane.
  2. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Thank you for the Info Kedar. It surely does help to monitor the speedo. In-laws are with me, sure they wont allow me to touch triple digits ;)
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    All set for tomorrow drive. Car water wash, Nitrogen and Shell Super Petrol full tank is done.

Tomorrow leave Bangalore @ 6 AM drive within the city not to take ORR via Thumkur reach Kolhapur have darshan in the evening and again early morning darshan. Then travel to Pandharapur have darshan stay overnight then travel early morning and visit Gumbaz, Kudala Samgama and Almatti stay at Bagalkot (Could not get a good hotel here). 27th Early morning drive to Gokarana then to Bangalore by 28th.

Thank you for the tips and all the help
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  4. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Driven 5 days and covered 1955 KMS, it was a wonderful trip. Jet was a good companion throughout the trip, never felt tiredness.

Driven on NH4, NH13, NH17, NH63, NH218, NH204, NH206 and few SH roads, Ghats and some horrible roads, I am sure lower arms might need replacements.

Bangalore - Kolhapur - Pandhapur - Bijapur - Almatti - Sangama - Aihole - Pattadakal - Badami - Gokarna - Beach - Bangalore

We were 4 adults and 2 kids plus full luggage. Jet returned average mileage of 16.7 KMPL, best was 18 (Bangalore to Kolhapur 615 KMS) worst was 14 this is between few SH roads. While returning to Bangalore have hit 140+ average speed is 50 KPH

- - - Merged Post - - -

You are correct, we experienced the same.

Roads were not so good. It was all patch work :(
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2013