1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore-Nagpur-Agra-Delhi-Jaipur-UdaipurMtAbu-PalitanaPune

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by J Ravi, Oct 1, 2010.

1. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi
    Re: Bangalore-Nagpur-Agra-Delhi-Jaipur-UdaipurMtAbu-Palitana

Welcome Ravi sir to Delhi, where are you looking to stay in Delhi and what all the places you intend to visit ?
    Does J in your signature has some thing to do that you are planing to visit Palitana ?
  2. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Ravi, your revised plan is really better than old one. B'lore to Agra in 2 days .... was a very tough challange.

Roads in Rajsthan are also good. Also, I would like to catch you in Delhi. Wish you safe and mastiful journey.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore

I will be staying at Ginger Hotels, Vivek Vihar, New Delhi. We wish to cover places like Akshardham, Ba'hai Lotus Temple, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Parliament House, Rashtrapathi Bhavan, etc.

You are partly right, cartoos. But, in my case, J stands for my father's name, Jayavijayan. So, it's a mere coincidence! :mrgreen:
    Thanks, nitinkumardba. Nice to learn about good roads in RJ. Sure, we will meet at Delhi. :)
  4. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi

You are partly right, cartoos. But, in my case, J stands for my father's name, Jayavijayan. So, it's a mere coincidence!

What do you mean partly right ? because we go to Palitana for Jain Temples.
  5. Skywalker9

Skywalker9

Bangalore

Hey Ravi,

Hope you have fun in Rajasthan....I suggest you hit Jaipur during Diwali time...the place will be amazing.... Roads are pretty decent in Rajasthan just watchout for the Jeeps, these jeeps work like buses in Rajasthan with upto 16 people stuffed in them and the drivers are pretty rash on the road so if you see a jeep give it a wide berth...And Might I say...in that part of India you should savour the Dhaba food....that is awesome...I don't find such stuff in Bangalore...
    Have fun...happy driving..
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore

Thanks a lot, Skywalker9, for kind tips and guidance. I shall write a detailed travelogue with plenty of photographs after my return.
  7. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE

J Ravi,

One heck of a journy, wishing you all the best & have a nice time. On what dates are you planning.
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore

Thanks a lot for kind wishes, NAREN64. I propose to do this trip during the first fortnight of November 2010.
  9. Re: Bangalore-Nagpur-Agra-Delhi-Jaipur-UdaipurMtAbu-Palitana

Dear Ravi, my advise is not to cover very long distance in a day to day drive. then you'll hate driving. i dont know the route or the best pace to halt, plan in such a way to cover maximum of 500kms a day. if you have a co- driver, you can stretch it to 700kms a day. visit places around and relax dont simply spend all the time on road diving. 2nd day, leave early in the morning and drive for 300kms then relax and enjoy the evening roaming around the places then 3rd day continue your journey.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore

Thanks karthik1100. I have planned in such a way that every other day is reserved for local visits and rest.