1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore Mini TFI meet - August 2013

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Jun 8, 2013.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks Zen. When heading towards Kanakapura, is this place on the right side? I mean, do we have to cut across the road?

Rajan
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes, the place is on the right side of you, if you are driving from City towards Kanakpura. The left side of this area (opposite of this hotel) has noting but just a compound wall. So as already stated earlier, you can park in front of the hotel by cutting accross the road or else park on the extreme end of same lane as you are on the highway (Please refer pics).

Oh btw, i had forgotten to write this earlier, if this hotel seems alot to us and price wise as well. There is a Dhaba near Talaghatpura which is a bit internal to the highway. So parking again is not at all a problem. Its a Dhaba and not a hotel and morning BF, i am not sure how good it shall in a Dhaba.
  4. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am again missing the meet :(. I will be @ Mahabalipuram at that time. Enjoy guys, hope see you all next time.
  5. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Sorry, missed this thread, was only focused on Bumpy ride thread :D

Anyway, please count me and my 90HP too.

Saturday 17th anytime anywhere is fine with me.

Cheers :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
    2 people like this.
  6. the_crusader

the_crusader Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.4
    Unfortunately, I have to opt out from this meet that weekend.
    Since it is a long weekend we are planning for Kanyakumari drive and will be back only on 18th evening. :(
  7. So here is plan(not written in stone :)).

1) We will meet at Hotel Vishnavi palace 20th mile(kilometer,excuse me for British legacy)stone at 6:15 AM
    2) B/F at Vishnavi and leave towards Shimsha falls(Gaganchukki Barachikki) 6:45 AM.
    3) Reach Shimash falls by 9:17 AM (as per google)
    4) Any activity as per how it unfolds.
    5) 12 noon, start drive back to words chennapattna --> Stop at hotel kadamba if you prefer veg but need find out Non-veg hotel near by.
    6) 1:30 PM drive back to bangalore.
    3 people like this.
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Sat,
    One thing i am wondering if that hotel would be open or BF will be avail at 6AM, and that too for 30+ folks!
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  9. Good point , i will call them to find out, other option is Adigas at 34th cross in Kanakapura road about half km before banshankarai temple.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Sat,
    Is it before or after BSK temple? I think your referring to the one near to YDIT or KSIT eng colleges right? That comesa after konankunte cross. If you are refferring to the later, then no offense sat, but Adigas is not really good for our cars parking. Please note from my earlier posts in this thread that there is no ample parking space. As well as very much traffic there. May be if you want i can join you today evening and we can scan the area around Adigas to make sure satisfies all criteria.
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2013