1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore Mini TFI meet - August 2013

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Jun 8, 2013.

1. rainy

rainy Amatore

Bangalore
    I'll be out the long weekend! Else would've joined in. Have fun guys!
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hello Rajan,

Below are my opinion about 3 hotels which i found more suitable for family types + good looking + can fit 30+ people.

1. Adigas: Near to YDIT/KSIT college. Hardly 3 Kms away from Konankunte cross. Very crowded place around as more populated area plus college area too. Highway road is very narrow. The hotel seem to be always crowded whenever i pass by. Perhaps coz of its name. So parking for 20 is really problematic near by to the hotel. Next to the hotel and infront, we can park around 7-9 max (assuming none other cars are parked). There is near by calm area (around 50ft away) from the hotel where we all can park our cars but its used by these sand lorry folks alot. Hence more risky than helpful. My personal take? Nah for this.

2. Hotel vaishnavi palace (screens attached): Situated very near to Ravishankar ashram and looks like pretty big restaurant again family types. Highway road is pretty wide here and we can easily park all the cars on one side of the highway and infront of the hotel and next to it as well. Not sure about the quality of the food available here. But looking from out, looks like a 2 star type :D My take? Atleast for parking sake, yes.
    IMAG0155.jpg
    IMAG0156.jpg
    IMAG0157.jpg

3. Samarat hotel (Confused a bit about name here): Sorry could not take the pics of this hotel as there was heavy traffic but its as big as the option 2 above. Only problem is, highway is narrow and its very near to the village. Hence alot of traffic. To park 20+ cars is kinda problematic i think. Its almost 20+ away from my home in other words just 3-5 kms before pyramid valley. Please note that there is no enough space in front of hotel to park. May be inside it can accommodate 5. But in front (other side of highway) we can all park but highway is narrow. So our parking could create traffic.
    1 person likes this.
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Man, you even took pictures. Thanks a lot. Much appreciated.

So, Hotel Vaishnavi Palace it is, I guess. What do you guys think?

Rajan
  4. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Sure! Seems good! :D BTW my place is just 15 mins from that place! :p :p

- - - Merged Post - - -

Rajan Sir, Very excited to meet you all.. :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Zen, destination unknown all we do is reset the odo and drive till it hits 250.
    May be I'm going to huliyur durga now

Sent from my Q1000 using Tapatalk 2
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    that's very nice buddy. you must have a good company. enjoy man. drive safe bro.

- - - Merged Post - - -

man same distance for me too.

- - - Merged Post - - -

your welcome sir. always glad to help out tfi.
    1 person likes this.
  7. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    ZenWalker, which area do you live in?
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    kumaraswamy layout, near jp nagar
  9. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Got it! :D My house is in J.P.Nagar 8th Phase..
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    @Zen / @Jishnu - Any chance you can point the location of Hotel Vaishnavi Palace in a Google map and post the link here?

Rajan
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2013