1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore Mini TFI meet - August 2013

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Jun 8, 2013.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Sorry Rajan, i have not visited them. But they are not the branded ones like adigas or Kamath, if that is what you are looking at. But have seen alot of people going in.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I have no qualms having breakfast even from a roadside cart, brother. I will go with the majority decision. I was hoping we can fix up a place as a starting point, where we can group, have breakfast and drive as a convoy.

Rajan
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Oh sorry Sir, me too with you on eating any where ;). Any ways me too with the teams decision :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Any ways in a while i am driving that way to Pyramid valley. Ill again look closely with the hotels for you guys. Lemme know if you want me to look something else too?
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ Thanks Zen.

Please check out some hotel, where we can park 15-20 cars and is suitable for families. Guys, I am assuming this is a family meet, right?

Rajan
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Rajan,
    Your welcome sir.

Going with parents so cant go inside the hotel and check out. But yea ill check out the parking space and hotel size, name, etc. visible from the outside. ;) I think these hotels are fit for families too as most of the time i see the family travelers get into them.
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    My usual Saturday night 250@1 is scheduled today (that's 250kms drive starting at 1am) let me see if I takes that route and can find any decent hotels there

Sent from my Q1000 using Tapatalk 2
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I am covering till pyramid valley buddy now. I guess for breakfast 3 good hotels are present from city within 30km range. let's see what team has to decide.

btw may I ask your 250 km destinations, perhaps I too can plan.
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Any names of these hotels Zen? We need to mark the spot in google map, so everyone can find it easily

Rajan
  9. There is one Adigas hotel in 34th cross kanakapuraroad
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Is it the same that Zen was referring to in the morning? He was saying that parking would be a problem and the restaurant is usually crowded.

Rajan