1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore Mini TFI meet - August 2013

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Jun 8, 2013.

1. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Will miss this meet :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
  2. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Then I would need to plan my day on saturday. Since I had plans of coming back to Blore on saturday think I can meet you all at shimsha & join for drive back to blore:rolleyes:
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  3. Cubbie you are missing from the list.
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Shimsha is a good place. We should plan to reach the place early to avoid holiday rush. Last weekend my parents had been to Shivanasamudra falls, it was heavily crowded and parking was a big mess!

I have a wedding to attend on Saturday and same evening travelling to Mysore. Trying to make some adjustments; shall confirm accordingly.
  5. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    I am in.. :)
    I can surely get my punto. But am relatively new to driving, will be good if any one can take my wheels :) . Or i can join one of you.
    I stay in Yemalur near HAL

Vignesh.
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Vignesh,

Please do drive the car yourself. I am sure you will enjoy it. I live near KR Puram. We can meet up somewhere near Domlur and you can drive along with me.

Here is the plan guys:

Date : 17th August, Saturday
    Time : 7:30 AM
    Place : -------------- Breakfast. Please suggest places guys. Somewhere on Kanakapura road will be good.

We all meet up. Have breakfast together. Then by 9:00 AM we drive to Shimsha as a convoy.

Do a photo shoot and spend some time together.

Then drive back to ------------ by 1:00 PM - Please select / recommend hotels on Mysore road.

Have lunch.

3:30 PM - Say good bye and go home.

Participants as of now:
    1. Sat-Chit-Ananda
    2. TheVaibhav
    3. Shams
    4. Mohankv
    5. Jishnu
    6. the_crusader
    7. rahulvfx
    8. theblack
    9. zenwalker
    10. ramjn
    11. patchyboy
    12. Fiat-yamaha(sunil)
    13. punto_emotion (tentative)
    14. svvickky

Rajan
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    there is adigas near ydit college kanakpura road. if not there, there are few hotels near ravishankar ashram.
    plz note adigas always will be crowded.
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Does the Adigas have enough place to park 15 - 20 cars?

Rajan
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @rajan,
    The road is very narrow in front of adigas and the traffic is quite more. Hence parking 15-20 cars is very difficult near the hotel. One has to park a bit far from the hotel and personally i do not feel good as near by there is a sand lorry stand. So its risky. Also you can not park on the road side as the highway is a bit narrow and population is more there. On top of that adigas most of the time is always crowded very much.

On the other hand, near the Ravishankar ashram, the highway is quite wider and we have a quite big parking space along the highway road side if not in front of the hotel. After this spot, i have not seen any good hotels (big 1s) till sommanahalli.
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Any specific hotel you would like to recommend near the ashram?

Rajan