1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore Mini TFI meet - August 2013

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Jun 8, 2013.

1. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Had an awesome and sedate drive :) and spent some wonderful time together.

Reached home some 30 mins back, will post the pictures soon.

Super picture Rajan :)

Another mini meet in the making, have a nice time :)
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
    3 people like this.
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Due to stupid G-Maps, I am home just now. It navigated me to some 'Coupon Mall' instead of 'Hosur Road'. Will post pics in some time. :)

It was great spending time with Mr&Mrs Rajan, Raj and his mom and Naresh. Hope we meet often whenever we get time.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Here is a teaser pic! :)
    More coming up.
    17 people like this.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Two's Company, Three's A Crowd? No Way.

Two's company, three's a crowd? Nope. More the merrier! :) Today, we had a mini TFI meet at my home with shams and linealover visiting us with their families. First, shams and his wife dropped in in the afternoon in their Punto, followed by linealover with his family in their Linea in the evening. So, 2 Lineas [including mine] and 1 Punto joined the mini TFI meet. We discussed FIAT, FIAT & FIAT, and for a change, changed the subject and discussed Royal Enfield, the two most bashed brands in their respective category! ;) The women folks were busy chitchatting and playing with linealover's kid-daughter. Later, linealover and his family left for Chennai and shams and his wife to their home.

From left to right: shams, linealover and J Ravi

We had a nice time and enjoyed this meet, thanks to FIAT. :)
    16 people like this.
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Here are pics from my end. :) Didn't have my SLR, so this is from a humble P&S. Raj would have better pics.
    DSC04324.JPG DSC04326.JPG DSC04328.JPG DSC04330.JPG DSC04331.JPG DSC04341.JPG DSC04343.JPG DSC04344.JPG DSC04345.JPG DSC04346.JPG DSC04348.JPG DSC04352.JPG DSC04360.JPG DSC04362.JPG DSC04363.JPG DSC04364.JPG

Yeah, monkeys choose the Swift, very much. :p

Photoshoot Prep
    Photoshoot prep.JPG Raj.JPG
    Raj, The Photgrapher
    13 people like this.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Two meets. Two locations. Same Passion. :)
    6 people like this.
  6. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Nice guys. Hope both the meets went well.
    2 people like this.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

hahaha @monkey pic.
    very nice tag line for choosing swift :p

nice pics btw guys.
    1 person likes this.
  8. ilblr

Wow...so many Bangalore meets and missed by a whisker. Great going folks. Sure to join in the next one.
    1 person likes this.
  9. linealover

linealover Regolare

At last my linea met the legend FTA. host awaiting at the portico to meet the black beauty & tuscan wine.

wow wow.......home sweet home,an apt tag for j.ravi sir's home.

we welcomed with a wonderful "FILTER COFFEE",every sip is a bliss.

followed by domino's.

Theory of relativity:)

3 hrs vanished in a blink of an eye.for the first time we spoke little about fiat and more of others.

sorry shams, i could n't make it on time.by the way i didn't knew that you got married.my heartfelt wishes yarr!!!.

i never had even in my dream that i couldn't make it to leh ladakh,history shouldn't written in this way.i missed a trip with sathya_sc.

however i console myself,it still aches in my heart.

spirit of sathya_sc is so immense is that he told that whoever is coming or not my car will project like bramhmos on 22nd aug towards chitradurga.

he said it,he done it too.

yet,it was J.Ravi sir,who initiated this fever.it spreads every nook and corner.

Recently, i saw another linea in leh.

kudos to nkrishnap sir!.

on a jovial note:).i have my enemy not on outside,she is always with me alongside.

kudos to parallel meet!!!.patchy boy,driv3r,raj29 and naresh.

unparalleled spirit of fiat.

kudos!white punto mod is so awesome that it blends gracefully and done it tastefully.

i could never imagine J.Ravi sir driving a Honda city.it simply doesn't suit his aura.

Thank god it haven't happened.i am happy that he discarded the suggestion of his beloved daughters favoring honda city.

Daughters always favourite for fathers.perhaps,my daughter doesn't favours me,with her constant crying to start linea.

she stopped crying as soon as we entered linea.

Ravi sir,we left your sweet home halfheartedly,my beloved linea safely took us to our nest safely.i took kolar route,lucky no telungana issues.

ravi sir residence-departed 0815pm

my home -reached 0210 am.flat 6 hours with no break.

nithila gave us company through blue & me.

yes, i am a transporter!. i transport a parcel to Ramjn.
    9 people like this.
  10. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Great Meet & pics friends. Congrats to all.

I will be in Bangalore from 15th to 27 Sep. Lets plan a meet with you all on 22 Sep.
    1 person likes this.