1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore Mini TFI meet - August 2013

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Jun 8, 2013.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes Sat, had to visit Vecto to fix the damn door issue which was over concerning me alot. Hence left with Krishna and Imran. However, this meet was a total failure for me as i could not join with all people and know more and have fun :(
    Waiting to meet you all real soon.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks Sat. Tagging people in the picture - Left to Right

View attachment 50070
    Raj29's Mom
    Mrs. Ramjn
    Little Miss Ramjn
    Sat's Companian - Sorry Sat, was not properly introduced
    TheBlack
    Raj29
    Ramjn
    Harish of Pride Cars
    PatchyBoy
    Mrs. PatchyBoy
    SoumenPaul
    Cubbie
    ------ Sorry Buddy, did not get your handle
    Mrs.--------
    Mrs. Cubbie
    Mrs. Sat

Sat is missing - he was behind the lens :D

Guys, we should do this more often. How about an out station trip next time - Say Pondicherry / Mahabalipuram? I know Goa sounds like a natural choice, but I am not a big fan of the rush in Goa's beaches. Alternately, we could also consider some beach on the west coast as well. Just a thought.

Rajan
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
    4 people like this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Rajan,

Me and Arnab had inititally thought of next meet @ Goa in his Goa thread :p

Looks like we should hit such places. Even keralas coastal places are also fine. What say guys. A 2 - 3 day outing meet would be great?

I am game always. Preferably goa ;)
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Sorry Zen. I am not very keen on Goa. I would like to go to a place, where we can spend time together and get to know each other better, rather than go to a place where we spend two days and still not know each other properly. IMHO, bonding happens when we have to depend on each other or do things as a team, rather than go to a place with too many distractions.

That is just my POV. I am an old man and live in a relatively small world. I neither have the inclination, nor the energy to live life in the fast lane any longer. If the majority wants to go to Goa, I will certainly tag along, but will probably spend most of the time in my room, reading a book and drinking beer :D

Having said that, the answer to this question should help decide - "What is more important - the drive and the company, or is it the destination?"

Rajan
    3 people like this.
  5. raj29

raj29 Superiore

TFI Bangalore Meet 17th Aug'2013

What an awesome meet it was with a turnout of so many FIATs.
    The enthu and spirits were very high and every one of us enjoyed to the most.
    Special mention about @ Sat for coordinating the meet and to @ramjn to making it to the meet all the way from Chennai with family.

It was great meeting everyone of the TFIans :)

I will let the pictures do the talking. Will post the picutes in set of 3 as i have taken too many pictures :evilsmile (couldn't resist)

Heres the First set

First grouping

IMG_1351.jpg

FIATs Lined up for the exiting day ahead

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

The Drive till Breakfast point

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

The Breakfast point (Hotel Vasu)

IMG_1395.jpg

My Mother and Mrs. Rajan

IMG_1397.jpg

The Lineup of FIATs at breakfast point

IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1401.jpg

IMG_1402.jpg

IMG_1403.jpg

Hemanth's (puntom) mean machine

IMG_1405.jpg

Ravi making an exit after Breakfast

IMG_1406.jpg

Some intresting discussions after breakfast

IMG_1410.jpg

Another regrouping point to make sure all are together

IMG_1417.jpg

IMG_1424.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

Posing for the camera :)

IMG_1428.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg
    16 people like this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I def agree with you sir. This meet i could not have fun nor was satisfactory to me. I could not enjoy with the team nor know the team properly. I feel very sad :(

Always there for the beer :p

Having said that, i am game for any location as long as its fun. The only reason i mentioned goa coz parallel discussion happened with Arnab in his thread as well as i never been there :D
  7. raj29

raj29 Superiore

2nd set

I stopped inbetween for a photoshoot and when i started again, i directly went to Barahchukki falls where as the rest of the team went to Gaganchukki falls. I came to know about this only after i when to the Barachukki falls to find out no one was there. I spoke to Rajan and was waiting for the rest of the team to come to Barachukki.

The next set of pictures here

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1453.jpg

IMG_1480.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1486.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_1489.jpg

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1494.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

What a place to live

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1496.jpg
    11 people like this.
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    some from my end.
    _MG_7399.JPG _MG_7403.JPG _MG_7425.JPG _MG_7442.jpg _MG_7445.JPG _MG_7466.JPG _MG_7471.JPG _MG_7475.JPG _MG_7476.JPG

_MG_7425.jpg
    13 people like this.
  9. I have updated above list, Pondicherry or Mahabalipuram or Netrani island or even Hampi is a choice.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Rajan,

I am with you on this, at least once a year i go off to places where it is peaceful and i can complete reading few books.I ussually do this during Diwali times as i don't like crackers.
    It started due to having pet, but no has become a routine.

We can go to some place in western ghat for say minumum of three days at least and stay in some home stay, we can spend time in talking to each other.
    Go to places near by, may be slow trekking, walking though Coffey or tea plantations.

Places of choice fro near to far off, Coorg-->Chickmagalur-->Kotagiri-->Waynad ... few more may be there which i can't recall now.
    2 people like this.
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Hampi sounds good. I think one cannot stay in Netrani Island, right? However, SCUBA diving does sound like fun. Why don't we start a new thread, with date and destination options? I feel a place in the East Coast would allow our friends from Chennai to join as well.

Rajan
    6 people like this.