1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore Mini TFI meet - August 2013

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Jun 8, 2013.

1. No way , i don't think any body other than few us noticed this even!!
    One thing i have noticed during run ins with figo is, if there is only single person on board car can do 160ish easily but I haven't seen a figo overtake a FIAT when fully loaded.
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I am very sure, that who noticed this are fully aware of the situation. The disclaimer was intended for the ones who want troll on this thread :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Even me too had similar fun with Figo and Brio on the way. That guy just gave up on FIAT's :p
    Nope i am not bragging or anything here. Just saying it.
    On the way back, i overtook Alto, and he got furious and did 120 with me, but i was dead scared as i was constantly being reminded of "Zero NCap Rating", so i let him go and reduced to 90 then on. This made Krishna and Imran to wait for me :D.
    The same alto (TN reg.) again tried to pick on me from malvalli, i just ignored and he just dissapeared. I could easily see some blind spots he was overtaking bus and other cars where he could have easily rammed into others. Stupid guy :A
    1 person likes this.
  4. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    We were not scared for ourselves, but the car! :p That MORON was driving like he was playing sprint race in NFS PC game!
  5. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    I was busy catching up with the pace of other FIATs and enjoying the ride, the road had many undulating surfaces hence I was feeling as if someone is shaking the car up :D

But enjoyed every km crunched with Punto 90HP except for the awesome corners where Yokohama c drive took away all the fun !! This was the time I missed my Goodyear GT 3.

My next set of tyres will definitely not have soft sidewall :thumbup:

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk 2
  6. Sujit508

Sujit508 Amatore

Bangalore , Karnataka
    Bangalore
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Enjoyed the drive on Kanakapura Road, Hotel Vasu dished out very nice Dosas. Planning for a Short kanakapura Drive just to enjoy the dosas :D
    While as usual I was not liking driving on the Mysore Road.

Few Pics from my side.

IMG_6376.jpg

IMG_6377.jpg

IMG_6387.jpg

IMG_6402.jpg

IMG_6423.jpg
    4 people like this.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^,
    The last pic, i missed my presence in that last assembly point. I didnt know such happened :(
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
  9. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hey Guys.. Awesome snaps i missed this event very much, hope you all had nice time :)
  10. Zen, There were some 18 cars that reached the Gaganchukki falls, but many of them did not come to Barachukki, We could get only 10 cars to Barachukki falls.
    I guess you left with those eight cars.