1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore Mini TFI meet - August 2013

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Jun 8, 2013.

1. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys, I agree with the idea of starting early. Yday early morning friends made instant plan and drove to Shivanasamudra. We left way too early, started @5am nd returned by 11. While returning found quite a bit of traffic heading towards Shivanasamudra falls. There is a Mayura hotel at Gagana chukki but with 3-4 items on the menu.
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. raj29

raj29 Superiore

So what is the final decision?
    Are we changing the location?

What ever the location early start is a key word :). That is, we should be able to start from the breakfast or meetpoint by 8 AM
  3. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Hotel Vasu that mentioned earlier is famous for the masala dosas. In the years goneby, used to ride up to have dosa's on a lazy weekend morning serving both the ride + breakfast needs ;)
  4. Plan is to visit water falls not power generation station, it is just that i am used to calling water falls also as Shimsha.
    Ramesh is driving all the way from Chennai,it may be difficult for him to reach before 8 AM.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Ramesh,

You are welcome to come and stay in my place today night and we can start early if that is okay with you?
    1 person likes this.
  5. raj29

raj29 Superiore

@ Sat, Ramesh will be in Bangalore today (Friday) so early start wouldnt be a problem :)
  6. That's great news,okay here the proposal, can we start at 7 AM sharp?
    People can have brake fast and come otherwise, we can have breakfast at Kanakapura(around 8 AM) or Venue it self(only if you are okay to wait until 9:30 AM).
    If you have any concerns please let me know.
  7. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Nice road exit on Kanakapura road would be a good point to meet up if we the breakfast is scheduled to have in Kanakapura.
  8. I just spoke to Shams, he is okay to start at 7AM but, it will be too late for most of us to wait for breakfast until we reach the falls.
    But the question is can we park 20+ cars near Vasu hotel?
    1 person likes this.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Sorry sat, that was not my intention. Just though if some body wishes to join TFI meet and cant get car for various reasons.
  10. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Yes, subject to we reach there before 7.30 am. Park on the road side and then quick breakfast we should be off. If the plan is to have breakfast beyond 9 am, it would be difficult to park the cars.