1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore meet with a twist - Report Post 108 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PatchyBoy, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Vinod : you are lucky that ORVM is still there,all the monkeys were hanging to it for landing on the ground, and then the antenna, one enthu monkey was shifting gears using that, I counted till 8 gear, awesome car you have :p. I was shouting out for the owner of 677 but no one responded.

@Cinju : Insert picture is one at a time, atleast thats what chrome shows. Attachment works 10 at a time, but then some of my pics simply gets stuck half way, not sure why, I have more pics to upload, fed up for the day, size and longest edge pixels was considered. Dont know why this kolaveri :mad:
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  2. vinodvisha

vinodvisha Novizio

Bangalore
    I was wondering what could be the cause of so many marks on my windshield. Then I see your snap, which clarified everything. Thank gudness, I have that ORVM intact.
    The rear wiper arm was partially damaged by the monkeys earlier during my last month trip to Bandipur. Now its completely damaged rather vanished. :)
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Brilliant pictures Pran, your photography skills is going up and up ..

Regarding picture upload issue, can you please capture step-by-step, and send it to me (ravi@teamfiat.com). Normally all uploading issues are resolved, but if you face any problem, let us know. We don't want to miss your pictures.
    1 person likes this.
  4. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    Make the pictures around 1 mb, resize to 800 or 1200 pixel ones side.
    Then upload using the fileupload popup.
    Once uploaded you can easily insert inline. I think all depends on size.
    I have uploaded more than 10-12 pictures at one shot, only the size has to be small enough.
    Steps.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  5. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^The big size pics should be resized automatically while uploading. If its not the case, please let us know.
  6. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Even i have a problems, the pictures with large sizes do not get loaded and am not sure they are getting re-sized. I have observed that any pic greater than 8MB is rejected.

Best
    CS
    1 person likes this.
  7. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    We will check C_S, was not sure about 8MB limit.
  8. punto-ed

punto-ed

bangalore
    Yes. Even I faced the same problem. We will not be able to upload the file size more than 8mb. Then I resized in picasa to upload them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Here is what I do in general. Click on insert image

1.jpg

Choose "From Computer " & "Select Files". You need to browse to the folder & can select multiple files

2.JPG

One the necessary files are selected, click "Upload File(s)" .

3.JPG

Your files appear as View attachment 12345

If you want to preview your files, click on advanced option.

5.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  10. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    OT.

^^ in iPads we don't get the option image 3, each snap we have to go in from beginning !! Is it a browser issue ? Nope as I tried with both Safari and Chrome and each time I need to choose the photos by starting from beginning and do uploads...
    otherwise if I go to advanced and attach snaps it gives me the option to choose multiple snaps (one at a time) and upload it in a batch