1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore-Kolkata-Bangalore(never gets old!!!)

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by wolverine_arnab, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Sorry for the late update guys...

Reached puri by 3: 30 am, and from then on we were out hotel hunting as it seems we have reached here during one of the peak season and no hotels have rooms matching our needs..me and my mother in law were hotel hunting, and at last found a good hotel..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  2. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    great work arnab. im planning a similar trip from munger to goa via kolkata and hyderabad. is it safe driving at night?
  3. Ofcourse pretty safe...just plan in a way so that you can stop big cities in between...
    I have done kolkata-vijayawada-hyd-bangalore in the past whoch is pretty good road...

4. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    its amazing how u have been driving all night.
  5. Thanks buddy. ..its just that I am crazy about driving and I don't miss an opportunity to drive. ..

6. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    where are you now? when do u start? keep posting lots of pics !
    1 person likes this.
  7. We are in puri..plan for 2mrw is to take in laws to konark,and to mohona...buy some fresh fishes and get it cooked...

8. Journey for bangalore begins now after seeing off our parents at the railway station. ...

3 people like this.
  9. Stopped for power nap just before crossing into andhra border, near the toll gates..
    Gudnt guys

10. Power nap turned out to be short nap...back on the road now.