1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore-Kolkata-Bangalore(never gets old!!!)

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by wolverine_arnab, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Guys guess where is this????
    aze8y9a3.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Chilka Lake?
  3. Gopalpur on sea..;)
    ezadyry6.jpg

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
  4. Guys checked into OTDC govt guest house..some break from driving...will post the details of the trip shortly
    e2e3u2uh.jpg
  5. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    dude are you flying ???.... You know something ... I really got addicted to this kind of updated trips all-most like live ... refreshing this thread in every hour to see your status ...
    1 person likes this.
  6. ubamygar.jpg

7. gemeqepe.jpg

1 person likes this.
  8. 4urunata.jpg

9. epu2eze3.jpg
    Out of the total duration of the trip, 2 hrs the car was on and the ac..inspite of all this the mileage was hovering around 19.5kmpl, but my spirited driving after Visakhapatnam resulted in this drop.
    Yesterday at 5:30 pm we moved out, and today 5:30pm we reached our destination(night halt).
    2hrs was spent on power nap.2 hrs for food, toilet and power(sutta) breaks ;-)

10. Flying?? Redbull gives you wings you see..jokes apart I didnt take any of those..
    Thank you for your comments buddy..
    Most of the updating part was done by my wife, as well as those pics which had to be edited by our dear mods.

PS:I am really sorry @mods team for giving you hard time there with all that editing.