1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore Group buying in August - Completed!!

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by omzworld, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omzworld

omzworld

Hey Team.. Great to see the forum back from its suspended state :D
    @Abilash - Sorry man, couldnt call you today. I had not saved your number. Now saved it in mobile. Will give you call tomorrow with details.
    Some good news already there :)
  2. omzworld

omzworld

@Abilash - Not a bad idea at all. Rs 4750 is charged by dealers for registrations. If anyone knows the process correctly we can do this as well!
  3. double posting cos of teamfiat server going down and my own amazing bsnl BB. ignore
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys please go for SBI car loan!! Only thing you need to bear with is they take 10-15 days of time for processing. all their terms and conditions are best in the market always..
  5. omzworld

omzworld

Hey Ashtek can you please try to get your friends who are interested in the group purchase to join TEAMFIAT. Discussing here would be much more easier.
    Also I do not want to write about the exact offers here during the negotiation phase. We can discuss the details of that in mail or PM.

Latest update is we have first round of negotiation and group purchase is definitely helping!
  6. ashtek

ashtek Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @All - a quick update
    Spoke to the dealer, he says - to avail this month's offer we need to complete the down payment and the loan inititation process latest by saturday. This is because dealer has to complete invoicing, etc which will take 3 days (he said that they have tie up with SBI and they'll do it in 3 days which otherwise would take 7-10 days). Note 31-Aug is a holiday. Spoke to Adit too on this, he too said the same thing. He also said if I send him the details of the members he can send the finance guys to collect the docs to speed up the process.
    I have not shared any details, will do it after our final decision.

I'll try to get the final decisions from the 3 guys (non-teamFiat) latest by tomorrow noon so we all can provide final figures to dealers to get the best offer.
  7. ashtek

ashtek Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Correction:
    ROI in SBI is 12.5% and NOT 11.5% (Sorry abt providing wrong data earlier, since I'm not going for loan, I was not paying too much attention on this one when he explained finance part).
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2011
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Dont just go by ROI. SBI (all other nationalised banks also) calculates emi based on DAILY reducing balance where as the private ones do it MONTHLY.
    Ask for the emi breakup for the entire loan duration and compare that.
    Also SBI doesn't charge anything for pre-closure of loan. They do say that they'll charge 2% for pre closure anytime before half tenure of loan but that is usually negotiated and waived fully.
    All the private banks charge heftily for pre closure.
    SBI also has an option of balloon payment any time after one year without any charges.

In short as per my experience SBI and all nationalised banks have lots of hidden advantages and the private ones have some hidden disadvantages!!
  9. omzworld

omzworld

Agree wholeheartedly with Shams on this. If other members are not getting good offer from their salary account bank, SBI is the best.
    I got a good one from HDFC so no problem for me, else taking from SBI is great.

Everyone please be ready for Saturday booking!
  10. omzworld

omzworld

Be ready to welcome 5 Fiats in next 4-5 days!

Fellow TFIANs. As some of you might be knowing some members from Bangalore were trying to get together and go for group purchase. So here we go!
    5 bookings in a day in KHT:) :
    3 Punto 1.3 Em
    1 Punto 1.4 Em Pk
    1 TJet + (How much I envy you Vineeth!!):devilface

Adit (MD of KHT), also a TFIAN was very helpful during negotiation phase

Along with regular freebies and offers for Aug month we were able to get extra 10K cash discount and reverse parking sensor :)

Missed Team Fiat like crazy during negotioation process!:A

Hope others can replicate this month on month for maximum benefits.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.