1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore Group buying in August - Completed!!

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by omzworld, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raj21

Raj21 Novizio

Secunderabad
    Hi All ,
    I talked to omzworld last night and told him my plans. Basically my car is almost at delivery stage and so I'm a little locked in at present.There are penalties and such that may be applicable basically also not worth the hassle for me for another say 5k..
    What I have told him is that you guys should talk to other dealers as a group and get the best offer and we can approach concorde through my sales guy and see what they have to offer by way of any extras.
    Long story short....
    you guys go with the best offer you get.. in case you decide on concorde let me know and I can try and get some discount for myself...
  2. Bangalore Group buying in August?

My BSNL broadband so could not PM you earlier. Have sent one now though.

Thanks a lot for ur wishes. And yes, it is for 1.3 Diesel EP after all the discounts. Hope they stick to their words, and dont add any hidden costs later on
    Btw, new benchmark? :) what is the usual quote for this that you all have got? Reading some of the posts in this thread, I feel others too have got similar offers (e.g. 8L - 35k cumulative discount = 7.65L.). Wondering how mine is any different
  3. omzworld

omzworld

@Abiteamfiatforum - My bad! Read 7.65 as 6.75 and thought its for 75HP Emotion not Emotion Pk. :D
    Just a suggestion if you are investing 7.65 for Epk why not 90HP. Should be hardly 25K more!
    And if our group purchase materialzes may be even less!
  4. @omz: i will try to the max to spring for the 90HP. but probably not (non-IT and all), just to keep u guys informed.

@all, hope the fact that each of us are planning for different variants does not affect the group bargaining.

also, is there going to be a group bargaining for finance deals as well?
  5. ashtek

ashtek Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    KHT guy mentioned that SBI is giving the best finance with 85% (of OTR) loan @11.5% ROI, I'll check on the offers on 'group-loan' too.
  6. Torpedo

Torpedo Amatore

Bangalore
    Axis bank is also offering at decent rates right now

https://loans.axisbank.com/car-loan.html

And then I saw this one as well :

http://www.bankbazaar.com/car-loan.html

My friend just booked a Ford Figo and is also shopping around for a loan. She called HDFC since she already has a relationship with them but the best they are offering is 12 % for 3 year loans and 12.5 for longer tenure.

I doubt dealers will be able to do much with the interest rates because that will be at the bank's discretion. I think we need to first see what the dealer is offering in terms of discounts and get the max from it and then if really needed, talk to the banks for 'group loans' etc. I believe loan rates and tenure depends on the individual's credit rating, amount financed and may be also on the variant chosen (diesel vs. petrol , punto vs. linea etc)
  7. omzworld

omzworld

I just had a call with HDFC about loan and they are giving 85% of on road at 11.25%(Monthly reducing, FIXED for 3 years).
    Rs 1300 is processing fee and that too may be waived. Pre closure is at 3-4%.
    Seems like the best offer till now. May be having my salary account in HDFC helps. But these offers valid for Aug month only!
  8. Torpedo

Torpedo Amatore

Bangalore
    @omzworld - that is indeed a good offer. Can you put us through to the person you spoke with to check if that offer is open to all?
  9. omzworld

omzworld

I have got number of this person - Chetan Dasappa(9342492249) from HDFC central lines.
    Please contact him for queries on loan.

Further to update on our Group purchase - I got a call from regional manager (either FIAT or Prerna not sure) and he told the usual thing - offers are the best ever etc. He added he will talk to FIAT and get back with sweetener.
    He has taken my mail ID and should send me some thing today. Once I get something I will update immediately.

Plus, He was saying 10,000 cash discount and Petrol for Diesel offer (Rs 6,500 diesel voucher) most probably wont continue beyond this month and he is eager to close deal with us as a group.
  10. how about registering the car? maybe if we go together then we can save some hassle (if not all of it) of dealing with the RTO people.
    also our collective strength will help us keep the touts and other shady people at bay

of course the other thing is we can save some money compared to registering via the dealer
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.