1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore Group buying in August - Completed!!

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by omzworld, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Good idea.
    I see at-least 4 members are interested in buying in coming weeks.

• omzworld
    • Raj21
    • Torpedo
    • ashtek

Sure you can negotiate better deal.
    Share your phone numbers (use PM) and spend one weekend to go together to all dealers. And finalize the deal who is giving the best offer.
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  2. niranjan_81

niranjan_81

Pune
    Very good idea and all the best to all of you. Regarding the offer I can certainly tell you that august month's offer is far better then the july month. Plus, you people now have power of bargaining if you plan to go together and negotiate.
    This offer thing is like gamble you may get better offers in the next month Or worse then the July month as well.
  3. Torpedo

Torpedo Amatore

Bangalore
    Raj21 - which dealer? I agree the August offer is better than July and I strongly feel will continue into next month. I am considering talking with Concorse this weekend and maybe we can all go together if there are 4 or 5 of us...

OT - When I asked the guys at KHT about poor sales of Fiat cars, he said it is not as bad as it is made out to be and also that since July/Aug is "Aashad" month (not very sure but apparently people don't buy new stuff during these months) - wonder why that logic doesn't work for Hyundais and Marutis :)

4. ashtek

ashtek Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    One reason I have considered KHT motors is that its director (Adit) is also an active member of Team Fiat!!! I have seen him responding to customer queries, addressing issues, etc...
    I think this is defintely a big plus point for team fiat customers. My colleague purchased from Concorde 3-4 months ago and he still regrets buying from there.

Btw - I have a colleague interested in GP, he will confirm after getting details on down payment.
  5. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes you can directly email him.

6. omzworld

omzworld

Lets go shopping!

Brilliant!! Lets go shopping this weekend!! :)
    Kindly PM me your numbers:
    •Raj21
    •Torpedo
    •ashtek

I just hope we are able to bring down cost by at least Rs10K.
    BTW you can send me mails at OMZWORLD@GMAIL.COM
  7. omzworld

omzworld

Just had a test drive session with 90HP Punto from Prerna.
    The salesperson Rubin came on time and was courteous helpful but not knowledgable enough. I knew more about the car than him courtesy forums like this :).

As I had said earlier I do not know driving yet and planning to take up course in next 10 days and get the licence.
    Two of my teamamates took the drive and were goign ga ga over the set of hot wheels.

We went to the NICE road and the drive was great as per the drivers. We touched 160 and constantly going at 140 and my colleague was very happy with the composed stance. No Vibes. One guy whi has Swift VXI actually told the gear shift is better than his car. Only issue I noticed was AC was not working well enough to cool the rear bench(Set at 18degrees). Is that a known issue?
    Also 2nd gear turbo lag was evident to one(he has driven petrol all his life). But overall everyone felt its comletely wortht he money.
  8. Raj21

Raj21 Novizio

Secunderabad
    email sent !
  9. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There is no cooling issue with Punto AC. May be TD car might not have cleaned AC filter or so.
  10. ashtek

ashtek Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Details sent!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.