1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore - Chennai TFI Meet - Yelagiri

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Dec 7, 2010.

Choose a date

1. 29-Jan-2011

0 vote(s)
  2. 5-Feb-2011

3. Both

1. Can we have Feb 12th or a further date as an option as well? This will give members enough time to arrange their schedule around this date, as they will have an idea of the meet. If this can increase the number of participants, no harm in waiting couple of more weeks, I guess.
  2. teky

teky Esperto

I'm happy to wait if we've enough people, But I may not be available that weekend ::pP . If we've enough people that day I'm happy for you guys to go ahead, what say?
  3. @teky: Maimum participation includes you too :) I think we should have an idea of how many participants we have in total in the said regions and the percentage of attendees on the possible dates, and probably go for the date with maximum participation.

Just my two cents but am happy with any decision made.
  4. teky

teky Esperto

totally agreed Dr. I'm bit apprenhsive that this may lead to further confusion - I mean adding another date at this point of time. Next time I create a meet thread I'll for sure get this better. I wanted to confirm a date, but looking at the poll options I'm confused as what to do - Equal votes for all days :D
  5. Ha ha... I noticed the polls while typing the previous reply and could not help but wonder the luck!!!
  6. SKSy_Biker

Seeing that the votes are split right in between, I say.. Sooner the better!
  7. NAREN64

Not possible until Mid of April as my daughter is in Class 10. No holidays until such time.
  8. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

Fix a date now and let all the members (bangalore chennai) know that it is on this (XYZ) date. If you go on ask for convenience of everyone, it is not going to happen ever. Every one has to come to an agreement. And Teky, you havent charted out the day's events so far. How is it going to be etc. Bangalore FIATians will be meeting at some common point? Like somewhere on Hosur Road and then proceed as a convoy? What time every one will meet and start, what time we must reach Yelagiri and what are the rest of the events for the day etc should be charted out. Without proper planning and discussion it is going to mess up things and will become a flop, which we dont want right? We want it to be well organized. Those who are ready to take up initiatives let know of it and volunteer to organize Each territory's convoy management etc. And share phone numbers so that these people can be contacted on phone to be more up to date on the event details. Not every one is going to be able to access this website always, so it is better to have telephonic communication shared. Else we will be discussing on convenient dates for another 3-6 months ::D Ok so teky come up with a final date and plan it out. Chart out the day's events and list out names of people who are going to take responsibilities :) I am just sharing my opinion. thank you,
  9. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

A few concerns

We need proper planning and it requires time. So I suggest Feb first weekend would be the ideal. Or if most people find it inconvenient let us push it to 3rd weekend since teky will not be able to make in 2nd weekend of Feb. Let us not push it after that. People will lose interest.

How have you planned this event teky?

1. Are we going to carry badges? - Team Fiat Meet on XYZ date @ So n so place....like that..

2. Are we going to have stickers (removable) to be pasted on the windshield....again with the above text TEAM FIAT MEET.........This will give it an organized professionl touch :) Both these can be computer generated prints also.

3. Have you found out the exact point of meeting @ Yelagiri? Do we have enough space to park all the cars and assemble for interaction session (if planned like that)?

4. Events of the day ???

Add any missed points to this list and let us discuss on this and arrive on a conclusion fast. Volunteers please come forward.
  10. linealover

linealover Regolare

Dear Teky
    I am ready for 29th jan......