1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore - Chennai TFI Meet - Yelagiri

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Dec 7, 2010.

?

Choose a date

1. 29-Jan-2011

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 5-Feb-2011

33.3%
  3. Both

66.7%
  1. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Folks: Please ensure that you add your names to the list as self is the owner. Nobody maintains the list. Lest be assured that you are left behind :cry:
  2. Travelling on this date :( :A Would have loved to be a part of this trip. Well, next time is always there.
  3. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    @Teky: Were you able to plan the itinerary? Its down to the last week. Let me know if you need any assistance.
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Posting the final list as it stands today

TEAM CHENNAI
    Teky + 1 -
    Livelyyoungman -
    Linealover - Tentative
    Bnzjon + 2
    ThePunter
    Narayan - Tentative

TEAM BANGALORE
    Ravi -
    J. Ravi + 4 -
    arulvr
    Venkatesh + 1
    Gopi + 3
    arjunr
    rainy

TEAM COIMBATORE
    nskumar+2

I've spoken to Landmark Hotel guys for arranging a Lunch buffet. I was informed that it would be around INR 200 per head. Also enquired if there are any hall/conference room kind of stuff is available, There are some but he will allocate that if any of them only if they are free.

The tentative plan for Chennai guys is to meet up at around 7.00 AM at The Motel just before SH 50 on NH4. We shall have our breakfast before starting around 8.00 AM to Yelagiri. Plan is to reach Yelagiri before 11 AM and have lunch at around 12.30. After Lunch we can use the Hotel lawn if required else we can move towards Botanical Garden in Yelagiri and spend some time there.

Guys who are tentative please please do confirm your status by Wednesday, This will help me to speak with the hotel manager to arrange for the lunch buffet.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sorry to backout at last moment, some unexpected work has come-up for me for weekend.

Removing my name from the list -

TEAM CHENNAI
    Teky + 1 -
    Livelyyoungman -
    Linealover - Tentative
    Bnzjon + 2
    ThePunter
    Narayan - Tentative

TEAM BANGALORE
    J. Ravi + 4 -
    arulvr
    Venkatesh + 1
    Gopi + 3
    arjunr
    rainy

TEAM COIMBATORE
    nskumar+2
  6. rainy

rainy Amatore

Bangalore
    What time are we starting from B'lore? I ask because I've to attend a function on the same day.

Cheers!
    Rainy
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Sorry. Even I would not be coming to this trip due to certain important work that requires my presence here. I have deleted my name from the list.

TEAM CHENNAI

Teky + 1
    Livelyyoungman
    Linealover - Tentative
    Bnzjon + 2
    ThePunter
    Narayan - Tentative

TEAM BANGALORE

arulvr
    Venkatesh + 1
    Gopi + 3
    arjunr
    rainy

TEAM COIMBATORE

nskumar+2
  8. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    @Teky: The plan sounds good. I have spoken to "Thepunter". As I am travelling alone, I can pick him up. Also will check with Linealover for his plans. Can you confirm the buffet and publish the itinerary. Additionally we can finalize Chennai folks plan as well.
  9. Venkatesh

Venkatesh

Bangalore
    Interesting Development from Bangalore!!, Guys where shall we meet, anybody coming from NICE road? Yelagiri Hills is about 160-170kms from Bangalore and probably we need atleast 4.5hrs to reach there, so we need to leave Bangalore by 7:30 in the morning.

So from where you guys will be starting and where shall we meet? I live at Rajarajeshwari nagar, So I will take Nice road to reach Hosur Road. If any of you guys have a good idea about Hosur road please let everybody know.

Cheers!!
  10. Gopi

Gopi Amatore

Sorry guys, Daughter is not keeping well. I may not be able to make it. Incase there is an improvement over the weekend, I will let you guys know
    I will remove my name for now from the list

TEAM CHENNAI
    Teky + 1 -
    Livelyyoungman -
    Linealover - Tentative
    Bnzjon + 2
    ThePunter
    Narayan - Tentative

TEAM BANGALORE
    arulvr
    Venkatesh + 1
    arjunr