1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore - Chennai TFI Meet - Yelagiri

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Dec 7, 2010.

?

Choose a date

1. 29-Jan-2011

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 5-Feb-2011

33.3%
  3. Both

66.7%
  1. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras

fast and furious chase............T-jet and Multi-jet...............

P.S: pause video to get speedo readings...
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2011
  2. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Hey Linealover.. Which ship are you chasing now.. and at what speed.. 200km/hr :mrgreen:

By the way.. thanks for giving life to the "hibernating" thread..and the 160 chase video..

Teky,

Can we start a thread for the Chennai TFI meet - Pondy or Dumil Kuppam or even Kashmir.. whatever place it is... May be we will have a lot more ppl this time.. :car

Linealover.. Man whom will I chase without you :sad1 Your Multijet was simply awesome..
  3. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    dear sathya_sc
    will have some meet during aug,from then i am a vetti officer...sorry driver.....

will swap the jets and chase again...hee...hee...

my ship never go beyond 15 knots....so must relax and enjoy.....

(1 knot=1.852 kmph.....each degree along latitude is 60 nautical mile....so 360 degree*60 mile=Pi* Dia of earth=circumference of earth=21600 Nautical mile-40003.2km)

this is how thay come to this figure of 1.852km=1NM........oh its out of topic....hee...hee

warm regards
    LL
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    LL - You badly need a 1.6 MJD or 1.4 JET.

@ Sathya - will open a thread ASAP. Btw is your return date on 20th confirmed. We've two ideas

1 - ECR Run, a days trip. Last week of March or 4th week of March
    2 - Longer trip, trying to accommodate the Bangalore guys as well. Locations of interest Top Slip, Yercaud or Kolli Hills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Hi, Teky had successfully delegated the responsibility of finding the venue & planning to me. I am finding it tough to browse TFI from my office as the site is blocked by firewalls. Very little time is spend at home these days :A

In a couple of days, we will finalise the plan & details.

>>> Teky, will call you later in the day to finalise the Dumilkuppam plan :lol:
  6. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Teky, the second one seems interesting.. I am game for both..

Longer the drive.. longer you spend time with her.. longer is the joy... :car

I am returning as per plan. No changes.

Offnote-What is the significance of your avatar pic.. a Swift Dezire..
  7. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    who is Dumilkuppam vaval....? then