1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore - Chennai TFI Meet - Yelagiri

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Dec 7, 2010.

?

Choose a date

1. 29-Jan-2011

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 5-Feb-2011

33.3%
  3. Both

66.7%
  1. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    This statement gets the Cake Linea Lover.

And man, I had to do belly dance to avoid your beauty getting ripped of the belly itself! ::D
    That was scary man when I think about it.. however,our beauties didnt let us down!

Vasudev: WoW, Great and congrats. Both T-Jet and MJD are wonderful vehicles. Its all about personal choices. I personally still have the soft corner for the MJD.

But trust me, T-Jet is damn powerful. I managed 207 (speedo read) during this trip. Can you really believe a 1.4 l engine doing those speeds.. Thats the T-Jet. Enjoy and happy motoring.

I think I need to get used to the dynamics of the t-jet (for all those handling related glitches) and I believe it will take some time. Once set, I will RULE THE ROAD. ::T
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Glad to hear that you're aboard now. How many BHP's you're taming now ::D

I missed the opportunity to capture this moment. Anyways I've created a video and I'm uploading it shortly onto Youtube, It has got all the Linea and primarily Sathya's Jet. Will provide the link shortly.
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Did a quick video editing, Have a look and let me know your view guys. I shall then create another one

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    ^^ Director, producer, background score and Editor are good, but need to change the camera man :p
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Lol. Hope my wife doesn't read this. At the speed we were cruising it was difficult for her to keep it stable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    wooo....Actually I need to change my chair and viewing angles, what a capture, marvelous, extreme angles, some good close ups, wide angles, exclusive coverage. Brilliant camera effects, if it hand not been camera persons skills, talent and smartness, the video would have not been such an interesting one.

We always wish for a happy long life for fellow TFIans :)
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Now where is that evil smiley, next time we will make sure of some arrangements and make better videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Super Video and editing Teky that too with last few seconds three cars in a row with beep sound finish super touch.

Have any mountain turning clips upload please .. :)
  9. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Mr Teky.. Great Video and thanks for the pain in editing and uploading it.. and that too with some bg music!
    And I second what Vijay said.. those three beauties at the end.. simply WoW.
    Thanks man..
  10. Wow !
    Amazing video Teky. It ended well with three beauties in a row ! Excellent work done mate. ::T