1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore - Chennai TFI Meet - Yelagiri

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Dec 7, 2010.

?

Choose a date

1. 29-Jan-2011

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 5-Feb-2011

33.3%
  3. Both

66.7%
  1. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Some more here....

_MG_3429.jpg

_MG_3430.jpg

_MG_3432.jpg

_MG_3436.jpg

_MG_3437.jpg
  2. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    I guess this meet was dominated by Lineas.
  3. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    More Fiats here too

_MG_3441.jpg

_MG_3447.jpg

_MG_3466.jpg

_MG_3467.jpg

_MG_3469.jpg

_MG_3470.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg
  4. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes of course. Two MJDs, two TJets.
  5. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    @Pammu - Nothing to feel ashamed of dude. It does happen sometime. Few more trips planned as well. You folks can compensate at that time :)
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Yeah - Punto's are class apart ::V
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Teky,you have done it again man,kudos. ::T
    Pamul,why so serious??! :cool:
  8. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    LivelyYoung Man / Vijay and Teky - Lovely photos. Esp the one where the i45 and Linea are together. What a difference, Koreans - Many lines and curves making it aggresive, Italians - Simple yet balanced making it beautiful.

Pamul - Chill dude. Next time, Let BLR dominate Chennaites.. and let the truly "GRAND" Puntos dominate the Lineas.

Teky - The credit goes to you since you were the mastermind in getting this whole thing organized. Hats off sir!

And my car is past the 3000km mark in one month and 8 days!
  9. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    hi buddies,

i am here on board a VLCC oil tanker......very tired indeed after long haul flight,road trip and top of that have very little time to take over 4th engineer resposibility......

@sathya.......really a great petal to metal drive.......my MJD goes even above 170 kmph yet i havent tried

my wifey captured video of those fast and furious drive,speedo showing shy of 150kmph when we were on that flyover..........(will upload video for guys wanting for a proof ::D )

really too fast to negotiate that sharp curve.........MJD understeer progressively in a predictable manner no non-sense surprise attack......

(thats why i sway from right to left ). we must have break hard before the curve and should have accelerated while negotiating the curve,since i am

not aware that much sharp curve (almost 70 degree).breaking hard during the curve leads to more under steer than actual,

i cant imagine the consequence of doing this in other cars of this category,kudos to fiat's brilliant handling prowess.

linea comfortably forgived our mistake..............

i was hearing a tire screeching sound yet i haven't breaked that hard since i am reaping the benefits of engine breaking.......saw your white baby in

my OVRM performing a belly dance....my intuition respond to the situation instantly and accelerated hard.........ya we were out of danger zone ..

(usually my heart beat raise and my ears will go red when i panic but this drama happed without and fuss.).......really surprised me....

yet my wife told that my face was dead serious........may be thats the truth .......must admit with honest...

regards
    linealover
  10. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    @ Sathya,

After reading your detailed comparison between TJet & MJD , I decided to book TJet. Just waiting for 2 weeks.

Thank you very much for your time and the detailed note.

Just wanted to drop a note. You did mention on many occasions that you feel MJD handling and breaking is better compared to TJet. Just an idea to share, see if you can replace all 16" and try a spirited driving with 15". If you are able to do this and find any difference, do let us know ;)

Regards
    Vasu