1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore - Chennai TFI Meet - Yelagiri

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Dec 7, 2010.

?

Choose a date

1. 29-Jan-2011

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 5-Feb-2011

33.3%
  3. Both

66.7%
  1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Yeah, next time Bangy guys have to kneel down in front of the Italian beauties lol.
  2. Sincere apologies to Teky and all my Chennai/Bangy friends for backing out at the last hour.
    No excuses for backing out.

Even i took my new TJet after 3 days of registering the car due to unexpected official exingency.

I dont mind the punishment for backing out at the last minute. Afterall, its a sweet punishment to admire the beauties face to face :)

Guys, photos please.
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    I missed this event. I saw only one pic, please treat us with more snaps :D
  4. Gopi

Gopi Amatore

teky, folks extremely sorry. Had to go on a two week business visit to Malaysia and got back today morning. I see the Chennai-Bangy team fiat meet is already done. Didi not even have time to log into team fiat until then. Sorry again. But I am glad there is a beginning down south. Hopefully we can organize a bigger one soon
  5. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks to Sathya for introducing me to Teky so finally joined the Yelagiri trip.

@Teky - Thanks for Organise and Coordinate.

Finally had a great FIAT Family trip and teared all the roads in Line Of course i coud'nt .:) Cool breeze with warm sun above 900+ metres sea level with 6 gun shots tearing those breeze in a Line hehe.

Had good food and Talking talking ralking about fiat cars with many funny jokes with all and actually the chat started right from the start of our journey.It was like our family members asking us hey wheather we are gng to Yelagiri and keep meet there or here on road itself going to finish the meet :)

We had 3 stops to gather and move On the Yelagiri of course i missed the return part the mileage on :(.

Thanks to All who came

Sorry guys tried 6 times to upload always says limit exceeded some bytes ..
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Vijay - Is your car still in run in?

Thanks to the trip, my wife now understands BHP, Torque et all.

Regarding the pictures did you try resizing them before uploading them?
  7. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Hey no thanks and al lets start thread for next trip one so it wil happen.

No it has crossed 2k but My mom gets afraid after 140 and also i like to drive when moving with many friends cars near by like gng front back again front like that so i did'nt and taking pictures too.

Yes i tried from 4 mb to 500 kb and uploaded but didnt happen :punch

Finally found its 250 Kb :uh oh have to see some tool

or can u explain ur normal upload step
  8. Equally sad here that I could not join in due to family situation. My apologies...
    But there is a always a next time, I hope, as each one out here just wait for such occassions to come so that we can meet lot of beauties at same time and talks loads of all of our possessions.
    Yeah- more participation from Bangalore would have been really good.

Eagerly waiting for more photo updates.
  9. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    @Vijay: Not sure what software you are using. You can try Adobe Lightroom for editing and reduction of size. It really works wonders. BTW thanks for the information that the limit is 250KB. I was not aware. I would have gone pillar to post to figure out this just like you had done. You made my life simple. ::D
  10. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    open the image and press printscreen key on the keyboard. Open MSPAINT and paste , cut the image portion and save it as JPG then try to upload

I did same thing during my previous file uploads in the forum.

Hope this helps

Thanks
    Vasu