1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore - Chennai TFI Meet - Yelagiri

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Dec 7, 2010.

?

Choose a date

1. 29-Jan-2011

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 5-Feb-2011

33.3%
  3. Both

66.7%
  1. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    @Teky Please include me too Vijay+1 in the list
  2. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Guys its rollercoster day!!!

Bangalore Chennai Yelagiri meet is on the way ::D
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Keep us updated guys. Enjoy it to fullest.
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    We are indeed enjoying it Ravi. Photoshoot is on progress, we found a exotic place.
  5. arun_chak

arun_chak

Chennai
    Hi Teky,

Sorry was not able to join TFI in Elagiri. Which resort are you staying and how was the trip? And what exotic place you found :)

-Arun
  6. Venkatesh

Venkatesh

Bangalore
    Hi guys

I hope u have enjoyed the trip, its unfortunate for us not to join; neverthless there is always next time.looking forward for some snaps

Rgds,

Venkatesh
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Hope you guys can join next time. I'll provide a short report shortly ::T

I didn't have a SLR or a Digicam and relied on my Camcorder, So you guys have to wait until the likes of livelyoungman, vijay and linealover for the pictures. The photo shoot location was identified very fast, Thanks to Rainy, Gopal and Sathya_sc

I'll upload videos after some post production.

View attachment IMG_0386.JPG
  8. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey!

This Picture Reminds us of the Photoshoot we had in Lonavala!! Memories REFRESHED!!

Hope You all have loads of fun!! All the Best - Will await the Photo's..
  9. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Consolidation and post production in progress!!!! All shot in RAW format and hence due processing is necessary...

Wait for a couple of days more for things to be visible here.

Teky - Thanks for the organisation.

Folks,

We had a fantastic time. We (Chennai folks) met at the designated place albeit a bit late for breakfast and proceeded towards our destination. Satya was on the lines of erstwhile Ross Brawn find - the great MS sprinting in traffic extracting the max from the TJet. On our way crossing Irungattukottai there was some surprise in store for us. Hyundai was testing its new Verna as well as i45. What a shot we got side-by-side with TJet and i45 from my MJD. Hold on for that visual treat.

Up the hills it was pretty warm and sunny (huh a glimpse of the summer that is in store for us this year). We gathered for lunch along with the lone visitor from Bangalore (solitary reaper). Just spent some time in the shade talking all things under the sun and then proceeded towards the lake for some photo shootout of the travelling parties.

Then it was showtime of the cars. Location had been found just after lunch by Satya and we headed straight there. After this it was time to home coming time. No sprint only mileage was the agenda; all of reaching just before midnight.

Overall it was enjoyable and memorable just that the Bangalore guys missed out on this.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice, waiting for more pictures. I am sure you must had nice time.

Sad to see Bangalore's low participation. Even I couldn't make it. Hope next Bangalore-Chennai meet, Bangalore will outnumber chennai count.