1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore - Chennai TFI Meet - Yelagiri

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, Dec 7, 2010.

?

Choose a date

1. 29-Jan-2011

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 5-Feb-2011

33.3%
  3. Both

66.7%
  1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Lol. Atleast the Chennai guys are coming. From Bangalore I think yourself, rainy, tjetdriver, Venkatesh are coming. Unfortunately I can't see who voted for which date so I'm going based on the PM's and response on thread.

The meet is on and I shall be confirming with the hotel about the numbers on Friday morning. I know the count from Chennai now. So kindly request the Bangy guys to confirm the numbers IE with family & friends accompanying. How about all you guys confirming PM me your mobile numbers, it's easier to co-ordinate this way.
  2. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    i am 50-50. i was hoping that i will be yelagiri on 4,5,6. but that program was cancelled.
    if i can finish some work on friday then i can try. but even i do come i will start late. so let us see.
    sorry guys.
  3. Venkatesh

Venkatesh

Bangalore
    Hi Guys,

I cannot make it on 5th either becoz my cousin is coming to Bangalore and I have to join him for searching a house for him. So i will be the driver(my part time job :uh :A ) , but any how I am not removing my name from the list because he has to confirm me first.

Sorry guys
  4. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    only 2 days left to decide. i am not in if atleast 10 cars are there. What is the fun driving all the way there alone :( I thought its going to be a big event. I am :sadblue
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    pammuluvcars - Don't worry about the numbers. We've atleast 6 cars visiting here from Chennai + 3 Odd from Bangalore. I think the initial visits will always have low numbers and it will go up. So keep you spirits high, let's meet on Saturday.
  6. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Teky.. Are we making it? I think we losing out on people.
    Can we put the list here to check how many are joining us.

However if we decide to proceed you can count me for sure.
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Sathya - We're definitely making it. The list as of today stands like this

Chennai
    Teky + 1
    bnzjon
    sathya_sc
    linealover + 1
    livelyoungman
    thepunter
    nskumar + 1

Bangalore
    pammuluvcars
    rainy
    tjetdriver (tentative)
    Venkatesh (tentative)

I'm unable to look at the who voted for which dates, So I'm expecting people to come forward and confirm their presence.
  8. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Folks,

Updated list as follows:

Chennai
    Teky + 1
    bnzjon
    sathya_sc
    linealover + 1
    livelyoungman + 1
    thepunter
    nskumar + 1

Bangalore
    pammuluvcars
    rainy
    tjetdriver (tentative)
    Venkatesh (tentative)

Tentative Itinerary - Thanks to Teky for this

7.00 AM - Chennai Guys to assemble at the Motel which is just before Tirupati diversion on the NH4. (I would leave the Bangalore guys to fix upon a place to start, may be after the Elevated Tollway? - We would ideally want to reach the hill top around 11.00 AM so plan accordingly)
    8.00 AM - Start time from the Motel after completing our Breakfast and head towards Yelagiri
    10.45 AM - Meet at some point just before the hills start (I have been to Yelagiri about 10 years back so don't know where). Can someone who has been to Yelagiri tell us about a meeting point for the Chennai & Bangalore folks typically to accommodate around 10 cars say.
    12.00 PM - Head to Hotel Landmark for Lunch (A buffet lunch costs INR 200 per person as informed to me last time - If anyone has any preference to do let us know on the the thread)
    2.00 PM - Head to Botanical Garden where we can have discussion about Cars, Cars, Cars :car , Families accompanying can also spend some time in the Garden.

5.00 PM - Ascend down from Yelagiri to head back to Bangalore/Chennai

So we've sometime after lunch where some events can be organized - Tokyo F & F drift anyone ::V . I would leave it you guys to decide about what we do, Please add/suggest anything else if you have any further views
  9. rainy

rainy Amatore

Bangalore
    Hey Guys,

I'll be travelling with my father. So it is Rainy+1. I plan to start from here at around 7 in the morning. I usually take a stop at the HP/Cafe Day for breakfast. At my driving speeds (low) I should be in Yelagiri by 11:30-ish. I'll meet the rest of the team directly at Landmark.
  10. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Please update the list so that it is easy to get the count whenever there is a change. Having it in contents is very difficult for tracking. Updated list here

Chennai
    Teky + 1
    bnzjon
    sathya_sc
    linealover + 1
    livelyoungman + 1
    thepunter
    nskumar + 1

Bangalore
    pammuluvcars
    rainy + 1
    tjetdriver (tentative)