1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore-Chennai TFI meet at Yelagiri 17th June - Report Pg 54 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by theblack, May 8, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Motor Vikatan covers the Meet

Motor Vikatan (Tamil monthly auto Magazine) has covered our Yelagiri meet in its August Edition. I will try to translate the text to English later :).

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
    11 people like this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Excellent, if somebody could translate from tamil to english, would be great.
  3. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    Translation

TRIVENI SANGAMAM-meeting of three rivers​

well,we all must have gone tour in cars.perhaps, can anyone imagine of going tour only for cars????
    that too fiat.this is such a rare meet happened for fiat!!!.meeting of three rivers refer to the cars from bangalore,coimbatore and chennai,as if ganga,yamuna,saraswathy rivers rendezvous.
    prevously, meet happened only in vicinity of chennai(viz mamallapuram) and bangalore.
    yelagiri happened to be center place for all paved the way for mega meet.

lineas and puntos gathered a momentum at the foothills of yelagiri.members exchanged smiles and gestures,posed for clicks.all together 41 linea and punto marks their presence.after the mini meet at foothills,its 13 km serpentine uphill drive comprising 12 hairpin bends,all dismissed with exuberance.

fiat is a part of our family member, it is an understatement(grievance) to quote that "fiat is not included in our family ration card".said by a fiatian sathish.

"more than 500 family were united by this fiat car,many say its hard to maintain fiat cars,those people hardly know anything about fiat cars. they haven't aware that most of the cars manufactured in India were using fiat engine under the hood.after i bought fiat car,my car straight way gone for fiat factory meet held in pune.we have planned for himalyas trip in 2013 as well".quotes from fiatian sathish.

This fiat club comprise of doctors,advocates,politicians,contractors,actors as well.
    around 7pm.all of 41 linea and punto descends down the slope and reached vaniyambadi.members huged each other and left the place with memories etched.

fiat engine whooshed in all directions of kovai,bangaluru,chennai.

P.S.pardon me for any mistake in translation
    9 people like this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Do we have politicians and actors in our forum?
    2 people like this.
  5. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    ofcourse,teky is a local politician!!!

lively young man is a actor.
    :lol:
    2 people like this.
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Linealover - The Business Magnet aka Contractor - I'm International politician - Look at the Fiat gang behind me!

Don't know how these guys made up the story, anyways was interesting to read.

A Big Thanks to cvanandh who made this happen.
    5 people like this.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    We have Ajit,Vijay, Karunanithi, Rahul etc in this forum. So the magazine reporters might have done a home work study of our forum and reached this conclusion. :D
    5 people like this.
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Teky, Can you please use you're political influence and get me a Tjet for 5L ? ;)
    1 person likes this.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Teky is a political person because how smartly he achieved the powerful hatch(palio GTX)without spending a good fortune(10L+). That is what politicians do:D
    2 people like this.
  10. Sun.. As Ravi Sir said.. you are the best story maker /teller in this forum.. So that should also havehelped them to reach the conclusion :D

Ajit
    3 people like this.