1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore-Chennai TFI meet at Yelagiri 17th June - Report Pg 54 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by theblack, May 8, 2012.

1. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

One side effect I got from the meet is, I started thinking about second hand Palio GTX. Guys!!! you should not tempt weak hearts like mine :)
  2. jovi2403

jovi2403 Amatore

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    +1, I also started thinking on it ;)
  3. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Teky, ping me when you visit ramjn house as i will be the camera man for you. Was wondering how this man (ramjn) has already started the thought process for the next mega south India meet. But at the end it is the "Fiat car" which makes men go crazy.
    ramjn, what ever be it consider me "in" for the South India meet

@Linealover: Yes, I feel very bad for not been part of this wonderful meet as i was held back in chennai due to unavoidable personal issues. I am sure i will be with you guys for the next South India meet.
    3 people like this.
  4. @Sathya, no dejires this time around, but it was a poor fluidic verna! Myself and Vignesh were the beneficiaries of that event! What a sight it was! It's still fresh in my memories. I'm sure that the verna owner might be reminded of teky and pdranjith whenever he sees a FIAT!

Now that's gonna a be mega fun. :cool:
    3 people like this.
  5. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Relativity is practicing big time for my jaw::OO
    1 person likes this.
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

1 person likes this.
  7. Teky ,
    I was trying to catch up with you ppl for some time @ 130-140 . But really enjoyed every bit of return journey . For all my long travel I never got a chance to drive like this . Some guys will give up @ 160 chasing me . But this time , it was like having a fun with fiat cars .. My special thanks to teky and pdranjith for making this return trip memorable.

I was cruising comfortably @ 130-140 .And suddenly saw that 2 cars have overtaken me. I swear that I didnt saw them in rear view mirror too because I hardly allow some one to over take me on NH. But when I saw our family address on the rear of these cars I realised that these 2 were ramjn's and teky's car.Then I was little relieved and I was happy because it was none other than a fiat car which over took me.

Ramesh was asking me to follow him . But hardly did I knew that car is driven by teky . In the process of following Ramesh's car driven by teky i ended up seeing more middle fingers from other car drivers than I usually see while I drive my car.

My wife was thinking that I am the only crazy driver.For the first time she got a chance to talk with better halves of many fiat owners and she was little relieved to know that this driving madness comes as a package with fiat cars . Now what ever speed I do she just keeps quite :) . Now in next meet if super sonic sathya too joins then I doubt that our better halves will be asking us to drive little more faster ..

Thankfully didnt got a chance to follow linealover , ramjn or vigneshram or any other speedy guys.

6 people like this.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    teky and pdranjith exchanged thier cars. teky drove pdranjith's Linea.

What does this mean Ajit? Thankful because we were too slow that day? :D.
    2 people like this.
  9. Nopes Ramesh .. Thankfully because if my wife had seen how you ppl too drive car, then she must have asked that dialogue from latest eclairs add "Am I wearing bangles or what to drive that slowly ? "

2 people like this.
  10. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3
    What happened with verna?