1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore-Chennai TFI meet at Yelagiri 17th June - Report Pg 54 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by theblack, May 8, 2012.

1. Wonderful video. So this is how I drive. STARRING credit was a nice thought.

The First 3 puntos moves as if they are going on a track like a train. Beautifulest !!!!
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

The first car to get the sticker after teky and cvanandh.

its my car....Wow ... I am honoured.... the third perosn who got the sticker after teky and cvanandh.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Another drive video.

Beauties parked at Yelagiri.

The agony of one of the most affected person (better half of teky) due to Fiat :D.

16 people like this.
  4. For the first time in my life, I really wanted speakers in my office PC. I will watch it one more time after going home. :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    Hi guys ,

While return journey i and linealover(sundu) came in my car and he was in driver seat, Thanks to him a lot as this is the first time after i brought my car i am sitting in passenger seat :) , He loved the jet dynamics and its power,free flow also commenting about its suspension compared to his car and he always calls my car as Jet alone :). We were continuously discussing about cars system and its benefits, then finally after ranipet toll teky called and said we have crossed and we are in hotel where are you guys, that's it , ramjn started , followed by linealover tested the complete power of jet with ramjn mjd and all of them followed. it was a good drive , thanks ramjn. Some pics i took in my mobile below

@ toll Plaza
    @ on the road
    @foot Hills of Yelagiri
    @towards Landmark Hotel
    @While our return journey with abarth , Ramjn
    @Our beauties in a complete row
    2012-06-17_14-03-47_572.jpg 2012-06-17_14-04-11_391.jpg
    4 people like this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Speech from KayGeeFiat.

linealover commenting about teky, sathya_sc and J.Ravi Sir.

6 people like this.
  7. I think rs3sekar s car is getting some attention from varun.varun that car has the same spoiler as ours and the white stripe idea was executed jointly by me n him.I knew it ll be liked by everyone
    2 people like this.
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice work done by you guys.
    Also you alloys look fab while in motion, than stationary , in one of the videos posted by ramjin, its cool !
    For the first time, i m seeing so many FTA cars in a meet... hehe, most of the meet pics will have just 1 or 2 at most :p.

@teky...consider the speech as an appreciation in disguise and why are you so shy:p . Your image is not at all tampered :D !!
    3 people like this.
  10. adit

adit Regolare

My Apologies for not being able to join in despite Pran mailing me and informing me about it :) Looks like u guys really had a nice time :)