1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore-Chennai TFI meet at Yelagiri 17th June - Report Pg 54 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by theblack, May 8, 2012.

1. Exactly.... Not only him, I spoted atleast 6 different people taking pictures of the Fiat's Convoy and cars parked in yelagiri in their mobile. When all of us were in the conference room, I went down to the parking for my sons dress change. A group of teens were busy choosing the moded puntos for their Foto pose. They were happy taking pictures standing beside their favorite car from the LOT. Infact they were feeling proud after their foto shoot more than the real owners. My Bad, I didnt think of capturing their act. They all too would have had the same effect......
    6 people like this.
  2. senthilraj

senthilraj Amatore

coimbatore
    wonderful meet...

Missed a wonderful meet.......would have loved to be a part of it.....hope to make it the next time...

Congrats to all who have made it possible..

Senthilraj

2010 Fiat Palio
    1 person likes this.
  3. Ramjn, I am still dreaming of the videos that you shot letting our cars overtake yours, when we were heading to Yelagiri. Blast this thread with those videos soon....

Till then a short video of the cars parked at Landmark

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
    4 people like this.
  4. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Couple of pics from my end

At meeting point A (Tambaram)

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

On the way...

IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

Meeting up with the Bangalore folk just before we start the climb.

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0787 (2).jpg

IMG_0795.JPG

Climbing up the ghat road

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

Fiat - "Admiration Guaranteed"

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg
    11 people like this.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks srida for sharing the pictures.

Some pictures from me as well.

The first car to get the sticker after teky and cvanandh.

p1.jpg

vigneshram and linealover helping an Uno (It was just parked at the Motel) to get our sticker. The owner looks on happily.

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

Our official photographer - livelyyoungman. (Still waiting to get the photos from him :D).

ananth.jpg

Cars lined up after the toll.

toll1.jpg

toll2.jpg

toll3.jpg

toll4.jpg

break.jpg
    14 people like this.
  6. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Missed out the snap taken with all the beauties

IMG_0821.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    So guys here's how the sticker was made, I'll write the story later when I've time.
    dfe7d76c-714d-2e6a.jpg
    dfe7d76c-7177-31ef.jpg
    dfe7d76c-71ea-9f9a.jpg
    dfe7d76c-7206-5129.jpg

I enjoyed the return journey a lot, Thanks to pdranjith for allowing me to drive his Linea. It takes driving dynamics to the next level.

Ramjn - no videos are allowed :D
    11 people like this.
  8. pdranjith

pdranjith

Chennai
    Wow! What a meet...way to go guys. A big thanks to Ramjn, Teky, theBlack and Shams.

I owe a big apology to Ramjn n Teky for not making it on time, heavy Saturday night ...SORRY folks!

By the time I woke-up it was like 8.30am and realized that I had already missed another meet...what a sinking feeling that was, Ramjn wanted me at Point A by 7.15am and here I am brushing at 8.35am...one look at my mobile and my heart skips a beat, 5 missed calls by Ramjn, 1 frm Teky and 6 from Jagan. Call back Ramjn to apologize and he says that they are still at the Motel and asks me to start driving….cool...life line.

9am start off from my friends place at Medavakkam...9.25am reach Porur toll...pick-up Jagan near Ramachandra medical college…loose my right wing mirror to an idiot on a bike...have breakfast at the Motel...drive resolutely to catch up...always looking out for signs of the FIAT tail...sadly not one in sight...but wait...we branch off from the highway to Yelagiri and sight a guy on the opposite side of the road with an SLR shooting something...my smile returns after a long time...knew it would be nothing but the beauties on the other side…and behold a plethora for FIATs...WOW! What line up and WOW! weren't some Puntos really mean ones, boy! they looked so youngish that I felt somewhat old in a Linea:eek:...good to be back with the team.

Followed Ramjn's MJD up the hills with LL commandeering her…but at a pace I would never like to do again:sad:

Nothing more to talk about the meet, guess you all have done that...enjoyed every minute of it...sadly was too tired to actively participate.

The way back was even more fun, Teky offered me his Punto and lo my tiredness vanished, had driven Puntos a lot in the city but not on highways...myself and Jagan enjoyed it every minute till Ranipet...guess it was the same with Teky on the MJD… he was teasing Jagan a lot, ho! and also he started off with a fire at Yelagiri...no really...LL will vouch for this.

Post Ranipet, not so eagerly handed over the Punto to Teky, had dinner and pushed off early...what a day.

I love the my FIAT but I hate TASS to the core...but all that is compensated by this Family here. You GUYS ROCK. And Teky I am not high:helmet
    5 people like this.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Starting with the first video.

teky, your video is still being edited. Will be up shortly.
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
    14 people like this.
  10. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    vroooooom!!!!

zz.jpg
    20 people like this.