1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore-Chennai TFI meet at Yelagiri 17th June - Report Pg 54 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by theblack, May 8, 2012.

1. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    thanks guys for the wonderful meet. really nice to see those faces who saw Fiat crowd on the road.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    With so many Fiats in one place it would be impossible not to see people staring with thier mouths wide open ;) .

With Fiat its always "Admiration Guaranteed"
    2 people like this.
  3. Wonderful meet would be an under statement I'd say :D

Had a great time and its definitely the best ever meet that I've been to.

DSC_0284.jpg

My MJD with my favorite Punto in this meet, the Punto 1.2 T-Jet Abarth :cool:
    4 people like this.
  4. jovi2403

jovi2403 Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Had a great time, guys. Drive & Meet was simply rocking. Was still hearing the SPEEDING sound of our TFI'ans drive, in my dreams, s day. KUDOS, to the organizers and the TFI family members!
    1 person likes this.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bangalore-Chennai-Coimbatore - TFI meet at Yelagiri 17th June - Report

Finally it happened and happened it in a big way. Certainly, one of the best TFI meets in recent times.

First let me thank the organizors, they have put a lots of efforts, time and thoughts about the meet.
    shams, theblack, teky & ramjin - you guys made the meet successful, you guys rock!!
    linealover - thanks, you made the post lunch session lively (post only appropriate video )..
    FCB guys & hemanth - thanks for putting so much efforts to click alll possible angle's pictures (we are waiting).
    And most of all - Thanks to all participants to make the meet successful and safe!!

- 17 Cars from Bangalore
    - 20/21 Cars from Chennai
    - 3 Cars from Coimbatore

This is also the first time so many Linea owner joined, of course most of them were from Chennai.

DSC_005_1.jpg

Bangalore
    I reached the first meeting venue, @7.15AM, as planned. theblack and few others were already there. Slowly members starts arriving, and we have had almost everybody by 7.45AM. shams also joined and so are FCB guys (sujit, Arun and their friend).
    Instructions and food coupons were distributed and finally we started at 8AM. We reached near Krishnagiri, HP Bunk with McDonald and south indian restaurant. Had nice break, some photos and breakfast.
    From here we started around 10 and reached deviation point (with some fast paced drive) - me, theblack and his cousin's Linea went little ahead from actual deviation point, but met all quickly.

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

We waited for around 45 min-1hr and then chennai TFIans started arriving, in style. All cars lined-up for sometime and moved, in batches, to Yelagiri Hills.

DSC_0015.jpg

We all parked our cars, in a open field, near hotel. It took some efforts to keep all parked in specified area, but what a view it was.

Then proceeded for lunch (as everybody was hungry), it was around 3PM. Because of coupon system, lunch was easy to maintain. Post lunch, we had introduction/entertainment time for 1 hr or so. Had tea/coffee after that, little more chit-chat. Slowly members started returning back.
    I reached home safely, at 8PM.

I am sure lots of pictures and videos will make this thread for others to see how make one after one successful meets.
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
    25 people like this.
  6. kingarmaan

kingarmaan

chennai
    Congrats to all the organisers , impressed and enjoyed with the way it was organised
    Already started looking for the Next drive.
  7. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    A many thanks to All the organisers mainly ramjn/teky as i am from chennai and this is our second meet @ yelagiri

when we came first we were about 7 cars 6 from chn 1 from Blr , this time it got multiplied by 6+ next time lets make it 12 times but we need to take a little bigger place. :)

I was the Only owner of Tjet + , i had a support of a Punto with Tjet badge in front of it , of course under the hood MJD is only competitor for TJet in highway up to 170 + , no other car is there rite ?? , not sure who's car was it :)

All of our TFI'ans were also well organised this time in all aspects, mainly in time and Road discipline. this is it for now ..
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. Uploading some pics taken from my mobile:

2012-06-17-037.jpg 2012-06-17-038.jpg 2012-06-17-039.jpg 2012-06-17-042.jpg 2012-06-17-043.jpg 20120617-140546.jpg
    23 people like this.
  9. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Congratulation guys.. Really I missed this meet :(
  10. Anish_A

Anish_A

Bangalore
    One helluva meet...................:).

A big Thank you to all the organizers .:). It was worth every effort............:)

Anish.