1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore-Chennai TFI meet at Yelagiri 17th June - Report Pg 54 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by theblack, May 8, 2012.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Finally the SWEEP CAR has reached its nest , meaning all other beautiful birds should have reached safely.
    This was a wonderful meet and now I'm completely rejuvinated .... :) This has been my 1st every TFI meet as well.. so special thanks to everyone who made it a MEGA EVENT....

Thank you all
    Yes yes.. (Before I set out for another 2000km drive in 3 days time, I shall have it ready and post it)
    5 people like this.
  2. xler

xler Novizio

Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations to all participants and hats off to the organisers! Waiting for "official reports" from both the BLR and MAA teams!
  3. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    Wow what a day .... 40 + cars driving to One Destination with One inspiration and one passion - Fiat.... just back from yelagiri after the wonderfull Fiat rally .... oraganised by Team Fiat.. My beauties first long drive...today while cruizing the highway's i felt what a car i have...just amizing machine...even when speedo showed 150 Km\hr car was stable and tempted me to increase the speed more and more... thanks god i had my wife sitting beside me which controled my temptation... just enjoyed the trip... Thanks to fiat to make such a wonderfull cars.... pics will be followd later.... thanks to all those made this happen..... Hope every body reached home safe.......

Sreejith...
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
    3 people like this.
  4. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Thanks to Sham and Shams, and also the Chennai folks for organizing the meet so well!!:clap
    Eagerly waiting for the next TFI Meet!!!:cool:

P.S: I loving the way my FIAT friends group is growing!! Long Live FIATs!
    6 people like this.
  5. Kudos to the Organizers and the participants. Wonderful day, as wonderful as the fiat cars. Waiting for the Pics !!!
    2 people like this.
  6. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Had a great first meet. It was just amazing to see so many people so passionate about their cars. A big thank you to all the organizers and loved the stickers :D

Teaser Pic

IMG_0787.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
    7 people like this.
  7. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Congrats guys for organizing such a great event. Eagerly waiting for the pictures..
  8. Congratulate the Bangalore n Chennai teams......
  9. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    So, as expected, it seems to be a Super Mega Meet.

Congratulations, guys. And post the pics quickly !!
  10. 1 person likes this.