1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore-Chennai TFI meet at Yelagiri 17th June - Report Pg 54 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by theblack, May 8, 2012.

1. For people to whom the Starting point isn't clear yet, have a look at this image to get an idea.

Untitled 1.jpg

Hope its easily understandable
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Hey Nitin - I think the Bangalore guys should be able to accommodate you, Just drop a PM to theblack or shams with your contact info. Do note down the meeting point mentioned above and make it there on specified time and you should be fine.
  3. arunrush

arunrush

Bengaluru
    njoy the meet @ yelagiri guyz :)

@teky : is tre a way i could get dese stickers couriered to my add. tia
  4. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    Look like bglr guys are well planned......
  5. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Is MCC near Kamatchi Hospital by any chance? I know the hospital & the Cognizant there.
    If anybody is passing SRP tools or even velachery to get to point A, meet me somewhere in Velacherry as i dont know MCC.
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  6. MCC is near Tambaram railway station. From Dr. Kamatchi Hospital / CTS, go in Velachery main road toward tambaram.
  7. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    hi relativity

come @ sutherland - axix bank velacherry @ 645 am i will be starting from here.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Hi Ramjn/teky,

can you guys PM all the phone numbers to who are all going to yelagiri?? so that will be easy and can have in touch while going
    1 person likes this.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Everyone will be provided with the contact numbers of their group in-charge. Your group in-charge will have contact numbers of all the persons joining.

Guys, Please adhere to the timings. 7.15 AM at Meeting Point A (MCC) and 8 AM at Meeting Point B (Motel Highway).
    teky will be available from Meeting point A.
    I will be available from Meeting point B.

If you have any questions please get in touch with me or teky. I will be online and available till 11.30PM IST.
    1 person likes this.
  9. C u all tomorrow guyzzz!!! Have a Good night and a great sleep for a great drive :)
  10. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    in front of kamakhi hospital and CTS there is a bridge you need to cross tha and go straight . ask for East thambaram via pallikarani & Medavakkaom. or you can come with me as i am starting from velacheri near kamakshi hospital..if you cam come @ 6.45 AM sharp you can come with me ..and my num is 8754446917.

Sreejith