1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore-Chennai TFI meet at Yelagiri 17th June - Report Pg 54 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by theblack, May 8, 2012.

1. KayGeeFIAT

KayGeeFIAT

Chennai

My speed limit buzzer is already set at 80 klicks !! :redcar:up
    3 people like this.
  2. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    [h=1]The Countdown Has Started[/h]Five! Four! Three! Two! One!
    No, it’s not the end of a football game its just the starting of our Road show... The Fiat road show.. we r getting close. Only 2 days to go!!

Merchandise_7.jpg

3. Is this a multi-layered sticker from a sticker shop or printed vinyl sheet ?
    How/from whom/how much/how many in a set ??
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Sujith , Can you PM me you're contact details right away?
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Muti-layered as digital was expensive. This will be distributed during the Yelagiri drive and it's only one piece of sticker. Should cost you INR 50 per piece!
  6. Assembly point and meet time is not yet received to me. Am I missing the PM for tomorrows plan..
  7. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Even i havent got the meeting point details
  8. nitinjd

nitinjd Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi all ,

Nitin here from bangalore Punto MJD

theback

(nitinjd + 3) Is it possible to join you guys? i know i am too late, i want to join one-way only as i have imp personal work so i will leave by pre-lunch.

waiting for your reply. be free to say NO if you feel last moment entry is not allowed.

Thanks
    1 person likes this.
  9. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Bangalore Attendees ATTENTION
    Assembly , Stop Zone and Arrival at Landmark Hotel Details

1.) Assembly @ 7:15AM (NO COMPROMISES PLEASE).
    2.) Drive starts : 7:45AM
    3.) Breakfast @ MCDonalds ,HP Petrol Bunk @ 8:35AM (STOP ZONE 1)
    4.) Drive Resumes after Breakfast : 9:30AM
    5.) Reach Chennai Deviation : 10:15AM (STOP ZONE 2)
    6.) Drive Resumes : 10:40AM (Stop zone is only to make sure all the cars are present. NOTHING ELSE WILL/SHOULD BE PLANNED HERE)
    7.) Yelagiri Bypass : 11:20AM ( STOP ZONE 3) . We stop to check convoy ONLY
    8.) Reach Yelagiri Foot hills : 12:10PM ( STOP ZONE 4, to regroup the convoy before the hill ascent)
    9.) Reach Venue : 12:45-1PM

Please excuse us for not Mentioning the stop zones via a MAP because the roads don't really have proper demarcations that we can use and We dont want to specify false info and make the convoy go haywire.
    The convoy will have a LEAD CAR and there is an intermediary CENTER CAR and a SWEEP CAR
    All 3 cars will ensure that the convoy does not miss anything...

( I need to run to get the food coupons printed)
    I will also be handing out fliers at the assembly point to everyone so that they will be aware of what needs to be done and how things should go.
    Rules and regulations will also be printed and handed to all participants.

=========================== RULES AND REGULATIONS ====================================

We hereby request all participants to follow the below mentioned rules for the trip unconditionally. Please co-operate

1.) NO OVERTAKING ANYONE
    The entire convoy will be divided into groups with a LEAD CAR(Head of the convoy),
    CENTER CAR , SWEEP CAR (Last car)

There is no overtaking allowed between the convoys and please follow the lead cars at all times .
    NO COMPROMISES HERE
    Lead car :: Sujit (Phone nos will be present in the print outs)
    Center car :: Sham.S (Phone nos will be present in the print outs)
    Sweep car :: Theblack (Phone nos will be present in the print outs)

2.) OVERSPEEDING IS STRICTY PROHIBITTED
    All the cars in the convoy will have to stick to max of 80kmph. It has been observed that violating this rule has caused problems in the past and we would like to prevent this from happening again.

3.) NO STOPPING
    We request all participants to not stop in-between the journey.
    All cars MUST have sufficient fuel and air pressure to reach Yelagiri and come back without stopping for anything.. The convoy should not be made to wait at any cost.

4.) FOOD COUPONS
    Attached with this instruction sheet will be a food coupon . Please keep it safe for the lineup for food is possible only if the coupons are produced to the hotel authority by the individual..
    Each coupon will permit only 1 person.

Bangalore Organizers
    ShamS , Theblack
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
    2 people like this.
  10. PLEASE NOTE :

1. Fuel up your cars today itself for a total of 330KM.
    2. Pay toll at the toll-gates for "2 Way/daily pass" as you will return the same day.
    3. Never over take the LEAD car; unless directed to do so by the LEAD himself.
    4. Always follow the instructions given by the organisers.
    5. Follow the car front of you maintaining at least 10meters distance or more, but always in Sight.