1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore-Chennai TFI meet at Yelagiri 17th June - Report Pg 54 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by theblack, May 8, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I liked the design. Yes you are correct. In second one the reflection from metal surface is more making it less visible.
    Who are the designers? congratulations. I liked the convergence to a point theme than a circle or any polygon. Fiat, fact(nothing better to) and DRIVE converge to a point.:)
    2 people like this.
  2. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    agree with the above point....
  3. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Green, white & Red(instead if its orange) it will resemble our national flag.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Also the national flag of italy:D
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    ATTENTION BANGALORE ATTENDEES

We are working on the assembly points and meet time .. We will have everything up by today night or tomorrow morning..
    SO please plan accordingly..

NOTE:: Its extremely important that everyone is puntual w.r.t starting time..
    PLEASE OBLIGE
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I would suggest provide details early, if possible.

Keeping it late might create confusion, if everybody couldn't check forum etc.
  7. I agree. It will be good to get the updates by 6pm.
  8. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    What time are we planning to reach Yelagiri and at what time do we plan to return?
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Plan is to reach Yelagiri around 12:00 -12:30 and leave sometime between 16:00 - 17:00.
    1 person likes this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Chennai attendees - Your Attention Please

Some General Instructions

- We will be having two meeting points in Chennai. One near MCC at East Tambaram at 7.15AM (Meeting Point A) and another at Motel Highway, Poonamalee (Meeting Point B) at 8:00AM. For exact location map please refer post 1 of this thread.

- Please inform the organizers (teky or me) on where you would be joining (meeting point A/B) if you haven't already done so.

- Stick to the timings. Any delay by a member will adversely affect the whole team and plan. So, please take this very seriously.

- After the breakfast at Motel Highway (meeting point B), you will be tagged under one of 3 planned groups. Three group inchargers would be me, teky and cvanandh. Food Coupons (for the Buffet lunch at Hotel Landmark, Yelagiri) will be distributed here. Coupons are planned for the better tracking of the count at Hotel.

- After the meeting point B, always follow the instructions from your group in-charge.

- We will stop at 3 places before reaching Hotel Landmark, Yelagiri. One after Vellore (meeting point C). Another at the foothill of Yelagiri, just after deviating from the NH (meeting point C-1). And another, just after climbing the hills (meeting point D). Your group in-charge will guide you on this.

Most Important Point to be noted - Never overspeed or try to overtake fellow TFI'ian. Adhere to the speed limit of 80 Kmph. We request your cooperation in this regard.

For any more questions please let us know.
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
    7 people like this.