1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore-Chennai TFI meet at Yelagiri 17th June - Report Pg 54 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by theblack, May 8, 2012.

1. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Wow, 50 cars that is really going to be fantastic. Can't wait for the weekend.
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    my FB status is already ringing with glory ;-)
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Attention - Chennai members

Those who are joining from Chennai, Please read this carefully as we have slightly modified the meeting venue. Now, there will be 2 meeting points in Chennai. You can select appropriately which ever is comfortable for you.

Meeting point - A (7:15 AM)

It will be near the MCC (Madras Christian College) at East Tambaram on the Velachery-Tambaram main road. If you were to join at this meeting point, please make it at 07:15 AM without fail. I request you to please stick to the timings as any delay will severely affect our entire plan since the number of participants is high this time.

MP-A.jpg

Meeting point - B (8:00 AM)

It will be the Highway Motel on NH4 just after Poonamalee and just before the road that will deviate to Thiruvallur. We will be having breakfast here.

MP-B.jpg

Further instructions will be provided at this meeting point - B. For any further questions, you can reach out to me/teky.
    To re-iterate, please stick on to the timings guys.
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. Great work guys! Loved the stickers too. :)

BTW, teky not bringing the GTX means I guess I'm gonna be the lonely Palio? :anyone
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Post and thread title updated.

All the best.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Great planning by Teky/Ram:up Wish I could have been in Chennai or Banglore. :D I got an appointment for my eye check up(in chennai) on 20th. If I could able to fix it on 18th I would have surely joined with you guys.

One suggestion . Those people joining point A can inform it to one person(either ram or teky) and other who are joining at point B can inform the other person. So it will be clear who is joinig where. Dely can be minimized. One more doubt is it that at 8: AM is also the time for the people belonging to A to join along with B

In case of some delay whether point A has enough space to accommodate all vehicles till every one joins?
    Best wishes for a great meet:D
    1 person likes this.
  7. kvk

kvk Amatore

Bangalore
    I had been to Yelagiri to meet my school friends. I had uploaded some pics here GearHeads India

Regarding the hotel. Its good
    Regarding food : Its good but not the best.
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Bangalore Attendees::

Can all of you please PM me the following details.
    1.) Vehicle registration Number
    2.) Vehicle Color
    3.) Which car ? (Punto/Linea/Palio)

NOTE : This is important for us to keep a note of all the vehicles in our group, Please PM me these details latest by tomorrow morning.
    POINT 2:: I've still not received all the phone numbers from bangalore guys .. If you've not sent me these details please do so along with other infos.
    Thanks..
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Request all Chennai attendees to PM the info to me.

Thanks
  10. kingarmaan

kingarmaan

chennai
    Hi Ramjn
    I had requested to you on 9th itself
    reg what needs to be done to be there in this yelagiri drive
    I really don't want to miss it
    Kindly reply
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012