1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore-Chennai TFI meet at Yelagiri 17th June - Report Pg 54 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by theblack, May 8, 2012.

1. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Fantastic... will meet you guys as planned

Great job by the Chennai and Bangalore team :)
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Ahh! Finally we got a chance to see you again livelyyoungman.
    You will be on with action with your camera right? :D
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Yeah - May be he will chase Hyundai Elantra Diesel this time and upload pictures when the next Chennai - Bangalore meet is on :mrgreen:

LYM - Where are the pictures of last meet? We are planning to do some changes to the meeting point - I'll ramjn spill the beans out, so keep watching the thread for updates.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    And I also heard that Hansika Motwani has been invited as guest for a special appearance!!!!
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    teky, you spilled the beans to Bala!! :rolleyes:
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Bala - Don't let all the secret out - I told that to you because only then you'll make your appearance - Won't you?::D
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Lol Teky and Shams,seriously if people are influential enough to get Motor vikadan to the meet,why not Hansika??!!!(if Hansika was the reporter it would be a double treat!!!).During our college days we used to get all the top actress to our culturals you know!!!,thats why the idea struck!!!.
    Yes,if Hansika was there I would forgo the income from the practise on the day and be there!.
    But you guys are definitely more interesting than Hansika!
    1 person likes this.
  8. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes with my Camera.... :)

Also the pics are safe with me. Any one interested can take it. Only few I could upload though to TFI. Yeah currently in HYD and will be back on Saturday and in time for the event. Will definitely keep a tab on this thread.

For instant results, do get a laptop and pen drivers to take copies of the shots from my camera !!!!
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    :eek:fftopic I remember my engineering college days in 1976, when I was actively involved in inviting film writer and director K Balachander to the art festival of College of Engineering, Guindy, Madras.:)
    2 people like this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes. I will post the details by EOD today.