1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore-Chennai TFI meet at Yelagiri 17th June - Report Pg 54 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by theblack, May 8, 2012.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    If your meet is planned in July then I will be coming all the way from Hyderbad to join you, probably few other TFIans from Hyderabd might also be intrested in this. But if not we will plan something and make a successful South India meet soon.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2012
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Not many blr guys are commenting here.. Knock knock blr folks.. what do you guys think..

I am ready for a south india meet.. But like cinju puts it, its going to be one massive project to work out all the logistics.. But if done well I think this will be the best thing on roads , second to only the brand of cars we drive.

I'm fine with the june timeline.
    I'm ok with south india meet
    I"m In all the way
  3. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    i am fine with june! would love to join this :D
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Bangalore Guys, please volunteer (at least 2) for this meet planning. We can work together and chalk out the meet plan.
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys can count me in as one in the planning committee, (I'm happy to step down as well, if anyone wants to take over and has more experience with such things).
    But with no response on a timeline i think we should all wait till this moves in a concrete direction.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2012
  6. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    if its a bangalore meet im in before may 28th. and if its a south india meet im in after july 1st.
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    theblack - Why don't you PM your number to either myself or ramjn. I think we can take it from there, Also I think Shams can be the other volunteer out there. Myself & Ramjn can work on inviting the Chennai folks and yourself & Shams can do it for Bangalore. What say guys?

Kiran - I think a South India meet is definitely on cards, But I think we need to have a big Twin city meet before organizing a South India meet. So you're welcome for this one and may be we can hatch the plan there.
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Team Fiat had many successful mega meets like the Fiat Factory meet@Ranjangaon, Mumbai-Pune meet, Chail meet and the latest one to be All Kerala meet. With a bit of proper planning and organising, I strongly believe a South India meet could be possible and made into a Grand Success.
    All we need is a joint effort.
    Anyways, I am in for a South India meet any time from June 30th.
  9. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    So the count begins...

South-India meet

bangalore attendees only
    1.) theblack - punto
    2.) clash81 - punto
    3.) jayakrishnakola - linea

Tentative date : 2nd june, Saturday

Bangalore meet
    waiting to see if we will have blr meet or move it directly to south-india meet

Teky I've PM'd my number to you
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    I am fine with the idea!
    theblack, lets plan for bangalore-chennai meet at yelagiri as suggested by teky and ramjn.
    south india meet definitely looks tempting but frankly speaking its too good to be true.
    1 person likes this.