1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore-Chennai TFI meet at Yelagiri 17th June - Report Pg 54 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by theblack, May 8, 2012.

1. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    oh!..wow!...Ravi, when I met today morning I didn't realize that this event is gonna be this big! Now I simply cant miss this, anyone planning to being their families along, my wife keeps asking every-time how many came with family, answer has been 1 always, how many coming with family this time?
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  2. Sree3070

Sree3070 Amatore

Chennai
    Hi All,

i love to join in this meet please let me know the procedure . i am staying in chennai. guys i have asuggestion as if we can get some one (Technical experts) form fiat, we wil get answers for our quires. or you can plan some check up camp as well with the help of Fiat officials.

My email id is sree3070@gmail.com/ let me know the procedure to participate..
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    what is a HAM? some kind of radio device?

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Thanks for your interest Sree. Theres no procedure! just read through this thread and keep checking it for updates. Also please share your contact nos with the chennai organizers teky, ramjn by a private message. If you have any queries, please share it here with us on appropriate thread. I am sure you will get your answers. There are many experts on this forum.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

. Please bring your family Pran! Your kid anyways attends all the meets so don't torture both your kid and your wife by keeping them separate for the entire day:)

I am sure many others want to get their families along. All the families are welcome to the meet!
    Just keep the organizers informed by a pm about how many people are coming along. that will help us in getting more accurate estimate for arranging the lunch.
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Yeah, it's all about getting to know each other. This media stuff we're talking about shouldn't be hindering the purpose of the meet at all, Better we can even skip it if we feel this is going to intrusive. Does any Bangalore member have the ECU scanner which we can use to check any cars if required?

As shams replied already, there isn't no procedure as such. Just add you name into the list and PM your details across and subscribe the thread. We will be discussing all the updates here itself. Do note the assembly point for Chennai folks posted couple of pages back?

Yeah, the amateur one's I believe. Do we really need walkie-talkie if we have mobile phone - Pardon me if it's so basic.

So here's the updated list

1. Aadikesh
    2. anant_gupta
    3. Fiat-Yamaha
    4. J Ravi
    5. jovi2403
    6. Praveen Raj Patten
    7. Punter Punto
    8. raj@tfi
    9. Ravi
    10. shams
    11. theblack
    12. bna
    13. jayakrishna kola
    14. puntom
    15. Pran
    16. drapkarthik

Chennai Members

1. cvanandh
    2. Flywheel
    3. harry_1407
    4. Reisender
    5. srida
    6. teky
    7. ThePunter
    8. vigneshram
    9. ramjn
    10. Relativity
    11. mrpresident2k
    12. cuty red
    13. livelyyoungman
    14. Bharathj85
    15. linealover
    16. pdranjith
    17. Vijays777
    18. goabaskar
    19. Rajesh_Karunanithi
    20. KayGeeFIAT
    21. Sree3070

Also folks can we probably freeze the entry confirmation by this Thursday/Friday. It would give us a clear picture on the numbers and arrange for correct logistics.

5. a licenced ameateur radio operator is called so.
    i may mostly come for this meet, i cant resist :)
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Its not a necessary but a good thing to have..
    Since radio going to broadcast the info to all in the team(whoever is tuned in to that freq) can hear thus imporving communication, that's all..
  7. raj@tfi

raj@tfi

Bangalore
    Ok. Thanks. I was looking forward for the "teamfiat.co.in" sticker......

8. It would be nice, if we can get a TFI sticker during our meet.

9. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I will just go ahead & ask this while running the risk of being bashed for doing so.
    Wouldn't this be better if nobody got their family along? This is supposed to be a Fiat enthusiast meet and Yelagiri is not that far that we can't take our families along anytime we want to.

Please read this in the spirit it is intended. Have you ever seen family on the F1 track or a WRC? I am not against it, I will join anyway but I wanted to voice this anyway.
    Just food for thought, no offense meant.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Relativity, there is no harm in putting your thoughts, but I don't see any issue with having family. It will make it more fun for families and kids.
    Also, we all are not hardcore enthusiasts, but more of normal persons with families and we would like to enjoy together. Normally meet is more useful when families are along.
    2 people like this.