1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore-Chennai TFI meet at Yelagiri 17th June - Report Pg 54 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by theblack, May 8, 2012.

1. I will try to get my team der..... Karthik M B can handle any number of cars whthr in motion or still. I hope so we all will be free for that day so not confirming yet
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2012
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    There is a YMCA in yelagiri
    when i contacted a resort called 'rythmsyelagiri' they gave me this number.
    no : 9486723499
    I called them up but there was no response perhaps someone else can also try .
    According to the rythmsyelagiri fellow they have some outdoor activities as well..
  3. teky, how are the stickers coming? They look great!
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Anandh - Didn't work on them yesterday as myself & ramjn had other activities. Will be working on Tuesday and close it hopefully.
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Why don't you make a sticker for Team Fiat's Second Anniversary too ..... or even better, call this meet as TFI Anniversary Meet
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    There aren't many cars for a TFI Anniversary meet per se.
    But with proper planning I think we can actually organize this as well..

I really wanted to make a statement with this meet that FIAT is something that none should take lightly..
    Forget the niggles , which car does not have them?
    The point that should be driven into the indian mindset is that FIAT can make good cars and I really wanted non FIAT owners to take a look at it on the road , at the pit stops , so that we could make a cover story for all those who still have issues with this brand and secondly the FIAT brand in India should sit up and take notice as well to an extent that it should ring bells in Italy and they should come down hard and make sure they deliver quality products ..

With this attention i wanted FIAT to also tell India that they are here to stay.

while Teky and me were talking about this he pointed out for some media attention as well but i'm not sure if there is progress on this..
    I now feel we ran out of time or if we can still have some attention on this.
    Teky, any ideas if it's still possible?
    i have contacted a certain someone from this forum and got a media person's number as well( certain someone's name undisclosed, intentionally!!).
    I can talk to him and discuss about our plans and so on.
    But before that its better to get an opinion from everyone attending and TFI as a whole about this move.
    Any pointers are also welcome..
    1 person likes this.
  7. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Team, Wonderful work going on here! Do anyone have a set of Wakie-talkies?
    1 person likes this.
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    If everyone comes along this will be the next big gathering to the Factory meet we had an sometime back. So you could even call this the Anniversary meet.

No updates from my end, As I said don't have direct contact and hence trying to reach them over websites. I haven't had any luck yet, So we would need someone with links inside media to make this happen.

I don't see an issue for this getting on the media after all this will make our reach better. Don't know if Mods would have anything against this as well.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    First we need to decide the purpose of meet.
    I, personally, think we meet to get to know each other, talk about our cars and have some nice time.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Any HAMs here in this meet ?