1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore-Chennai TFI meet at Yelagiri 17th June - Report Pg 54 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by theblack, May 8, 2012.

1. What stickers are you ppl talking about...? Numberings ?

Convoy tips : Spilt convoy into group of 6 cars where 1st car is the LEAD..... and last car is the SWEEP. The Entire convoy should have an Over-all SWEEP to make sure all the participants have cleared the route and no one stuck for a pee break or break-down. The Entire convoy can have an main LEAD or an PILOT car also.

Drive SAFE
    Last edited: May 31, 2012
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Screenshot-8.jpg

This is a direct screen shot so spare me for the quality.. But what you see there are different designs for stickers...
    2 people like this.
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I personally like the following..
    (Best is first).
    1.) Nothing better to Drive
    2.) Got Heart
    3.) Not just another car

on a separate term I like the way the 500 logo is done.. If we can manage to somehow scoop up a similar think for FIAT it would be great...
  4. Eat Sleep love Pary is the best
  5. No Shams ... No under estimation :) .. Specially of anyone who drives a FIAT ..

Ajit
  6. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune

My wife is planning to come with me for this trip.

Since we need to be at the Motel by 8, what time would we need to assemble at MCC (For all those planning to meet up at East Tambaram) ?
  7. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Do we have to leave that early? We'd have to wake up by 6 or something :(
    1 person likes this.
  8. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    What is the number "46" in the stickers denotes, pardon my ignorance if it means something obvious.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    shams, or anybody, can post exact location where we are planning to meet and start, after EC.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    The meeting point as proposed by shams is on the service road on LHS of Hosur Road after the traffic signal of Electronics City as shown in this map.

MeetingPoint.jpg
    2 people like this.