1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore-Chennai TFI meet at Yelagiri 17th June - Report Pg 54 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by theblack, May 8, 2012.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I fully agree. People drive from different parts of Bangalore and finally converge on Hosur Road [NH 7]. So, the meeting point should be on NH 7. Similarly, the HP COCO/e-terminal outlet gives different BF options. So, my vote goes to the meeting point and BF venue as suggested by shams.
  2. Ramesh ,If you are leading the group in your normal speed , still we will reach comfortably ahead of b'lore team . Still if we hav got doubt ,we can ask any Verna / Dejire to join us .. :)

Ajit
    1 person likes this.
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    lol Ajit - But since we are going to move in a convoy with stickers etc, I would wish you guys stick to speed limits +20Km/hr. It's going to Sunday and hopefully the traffic will be very less!

So Ramesh should we assemble at Motel by 8.00AM, would that work for everyone?
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    :):)
    Cuty, do not under-estimate bangalore Fiatians ;)
    :redcar

jokes apart, all of us would be following a lead car both from chennai and bangalore which would not exceed a decided safe speed. safety of all cars is of utmost importance when we have so many cars.
    Last edited: May 31, 2012
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I totally agree with teky and shams. We should stick to normal speeds as we are going to drive as a convoy with stickers. We should not set any bad impression with the general public.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2
  6. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Motel Highway @ 8.00 AM. Correct?
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Fellows it is impossible to follow a single lead car. There will be a split up due to many reasons & naturally people tend to take speed to keep up with the convoy. It is better to split up into groups & a warden for each group & all the wardens make sure that all are moving in the right direction & at right speeds. Also have a safety car in the last just to ensure that no one is lost in between. Really happy to see such a big group participation. Good luck guys. By any chance if you are able to arrange Walkie Talkies, it would be really fine & a public addressing system is a must for such a big group.
    1 person likes this.
  8. I know it friends . Just thought that it is a chance to pull Ramesh ;) ..

Suresh , Even I will be entering ByePass thru GST road.So if it dont cause any confusion for the plan,I can wait there and join you guys or as you suggested we can meet at Motel @8AM.

And my family is also thinking to join with me . Anyone else taking family with them from chennai ?

Ajit
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    This is going to be the first meet of Puntos and Lineas without sun control films(if every one stick to the rule before the meet).
    1 person likes this.
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    sujith, you have to be there!! Also bring other FCB guys along!! It 'll be great fun!!