1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore-Chennai TFI meet at Yelagiri 17th June - Report Pg 54 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by theblack, May 8, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    teky, what's the plan from Chennai? :).

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Ramjn - For Chennai I would say the assembly point should be post the Chennai Bye-pass bridge in Maduravayol. For everyone joining from Southern part of the city we can assemble in Madras Christian College, East Tambaram and take the bye-pass to meet the folks driving down from other parts of the City. It's the Location "B" I'm talking about - Here's the link

As far as starting time is concerned I would say about 8.00 in the Morning would work. Breakfast can be had at Motel Highway just before the Tirupati diversion on the NH4. What say guys?
  3. raj@tfi

raj@tfi

Bangalore
    Thanks...My wife and 2.5 yrs old son would accompany and my wife is very enthusiastic.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Thanks.......

4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes family is always welcome..
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Chennai guys may need to start earlier than the Bangalore guys. The distance from Bangalore to Yelagiri is 160+ kms. and from Chennai it is 230 Kms. I would say that Chennai guys need to start at least an hour before the Bangalore guys.
    2 people like this.
  6. raj@tfi

raj@tfi

Bangalore
    Hi Shams,

I couldnt really understand by BETL, but in one of your threads, you had suggested that we bangalore guys meet right after the Electronic city flyover... I think thats a good idea. I stay near Marthahalli...

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Hi Raj, BETL is Bangalore Elevated Tollway Ltd. Electronic city flyover is also the same.
    The assembling point as mentioned in the quoted post is the best/nearest possible place to gather without any problems after BETL.
    Immediately after BETL we wont find sufficient place to park so many cars hence this point was decided.
    Last edited: May 30, 2012
  8. raj@tfi

raj@tfi

Bangalore
    Thanks for clarifying..

9. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    I have sent my gmail & yahoo id's....Ooops just saw the update.

I'm ok with meeting point & time.
    Last edited: May 31, 2012
  10. Wooow..... this meet is getting on my nerves now..... can't resists bunking it. Kya karron mein ????
    There is a blind TSD also on the same day in Bangalore which FCB may take part in, so will try my best to make it like catching up directly at Yelagiri itself.

Drive SAFE