1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore-Chennai TFI meet at Yelagiri 17th June - Report Pg 54 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by theblack, May 8, 2012.

1. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Hahaha. I am a "Newbie" and yes I am ignorant with respect to cars, roads et al. But you are rude man. don't push my buttons like this :boxer
    1 person likes this.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Voted for all the days in June. I am ready for any day in June.
    3 people like this.
  3. raj@tfi

raj@tfi

Bangalore
    Hi shams,

Is yelagiri around 150 kms from bangalore ?

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

And yes, any one of the sundays in the 2nd or 3rd week of June works for me.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Hi raj, yelagiri is around 160 kms from bangalore. good to know that you want to join the meet. I would request you to vote in the poll because the date would be finalised based on it.
  5. raj@tfi

raj@tfi

Bangalore
    Ok great. Yes, i have already voted for any of the sundays on the 2nd or 3rd week of June.

6. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Based on the votes looks like its going to be June 17th, has it been decided as yet or are we still going to keep the poll open for some more time?
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    in the view to make it big lets keep the poll open till june 5th at least.
    but from what i can see on the poll only 15 guys??
    folks we were suppose to make it big ;-)
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    yes, since May 26th seems unlikely now, we can keep the poll open for few more days, maybe atleast a week more before finalizing the date.
    i am sure there are many more people who are going to participate in the meet but haven't voted yet for some reason..maybe because all dates are fine for them :)

guys please vote
    Last edited: May 18, 2012
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I've got 4-5 offline confirmations here in Chennai, However I don't think we shall cross more than 25 cars. I would say let's freeze the poll by end of this month and start planning the logistics post that. Few people might be awaiting for us to finalize the dates before committing.

Now where are you all Bangalore folks - I thought Bangalore had a very good Fiat population!
  10. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    we are all very much here.. We live in the "IT capital" teky, so we always give deadlines with a lot of room to spare, if you know what i mean ;-)
    Dont worry we will all be there..
    I know a few TFI'ans here 3-4 guys who are willing to attend as well (no confirmations from them on this poll that's all).
    Lets wait and see.
    I"m expecting to see at least 35 cars, hopefully we can mange it somehow.