1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bangalore-Chennai TFI meet at Yelagiri 17th June - Report Pg 54 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by theblack, May 8, 2012.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Hi Guys...

Its been quite sometime since we had a meet and especially after seeing the Kerala guys, I'm all psyched up for another meet.
    I know i had started a thread last time but failed to turn out, But this time I wont back out come what may.
    I would really really love to have another meet, This time I wont miss, This time I wont miss...

Lets properly plan and have at least 30 cars
    Tentetive date : 19th May (Saturday)

Thanks

UPDATED WITH TIMING INFO
    Those who are joining from Chennai, Please read this carefully as we have slightly modified the meeting venue. Now, there will be 2 meeting points in Chennai. You can select appropriately which ever is comfortable for you.*

Meeting point - A (7:15 AM) *

It will be near the MCC (Madras Christian College) at East Tambaram on the Velachery-Tambaram main road. If you were to join at this meeting point, please make it at 07:15 AM without fail. I request you to please stick to the timings as any delay will severely affect our entire plan since the number of participants is high this time.*
    MP-A.jpg

Meeting point - B (8:00 AM) *

It will be the Highway Motel on NH4 just after Poonamalee and just before the road that will deviate to Thiruvallur. We will be having breakfast here.*
    MP-B.jpg

Further instructions will be provided at this meeting point - B. For any further questions, you can reach out to me/teky.*
    To re-iterate, please stick on to the timings guys.

2. raj@tfi

raj@tfi

Bangalore
    Hi "the black"

Please let us know where is the meet planned at ?

3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    This is a call for participation that's all..
    Once we have substantial number , we all can agree on a place, and everything else.
    I just want to know if there are eager parties to meet.
    (We can also take up this drive and campaign against removal of tints, if interested)
  4. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    I'm travelling to my native on May 19th...

I had suggested coffee day exactly at 100 kms on NH48 (near Bellur cross).. this is on my way to my native..

So,if thats the case I'm in...

Also, if any other date is decided on ..willing to consider...

NOTE:If above route is chosen..its a brand NEW 4 -lane NH almost empty for most parts....and would be ideal for testing top speeds of your Punto's.. :)
    Last edited: May 8, 2012
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Ok lets start adding..

Tentetive date : 19th May
    Tentetive heading : NH-48 (Bellur cross CCD)

Participants
    1.) theBlack - punto
    2.) puntosat - punto
  6. jovi2403

jovi2403 Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I would love to be there, if it is gonna be on someother weekend than 19th May. I will be out of station on 19th May.
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Jovi, would you be around if it was 20th May (Sunday) ?
    Or how about this weekend ,i.e 12May (Saturday?)
    Guys please pitch in with details
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    My suggestion -

This meet can be made really big if there is participation from Chennai guys as well. If you plan to drive down somewhere between Bangalore and Chennai, it can be made as a ioint Bangalore-Chennai meet and trust me, it will be a real big event.
    3 people like this.
  9. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I like the idea... But Bangalore folks what do you say..
    It can be MASSIVE for sure.. (Expecting at least 60-70 cars if that be the case)
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    I am in for any date except 19th May. i second the idea put forward by ramjn. @ramjn what options do we have on bangalore-chennai route other than yelagiri?