1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Baleno vs Punto evo (and After Sale service of Fiat)

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Karan, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    No problem brother. 75 hp is no slouch and its good that you have at least gone with the emotion variant and not compromised with safety. Looking forward to seeing pics of your beauty. When is the delivery?
    Karan likes this.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations, you will never regret for your decision.
    Don't worry about the Service part ,these MjD's are incredible. I do services on my own, especially engine oil. I have clocked(75ps) "1 Lakh 82 thousand" Kms still going strong. Apart from timing chain change and clutch change(critical parts of drive train) rest all working and running fine on stock parts.Happy miles with more smiles.
    Murphy_Fiat and Karan like this.
  3. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Why jumping from petrol to diesel?

What's the price of Abarth Punto, Fire punto?
  4. Karan

Karan Novizio

Punto Evo 1.3
    @Turbothinghy RM told the delivery will be within 10 to 15 days max as the car needs to come from factory. I have asked for a PDI once the car arrives. And definitely will write my ownership review once I get the car:shame:

@Ganges Thanks and that's very nice to hear. Wish you many more happy miles. :)

@Tornado My primary concern was safety and that's the reason I jumped to FIAT. But petrol variant didn't have safety features except 1.4 fire. But RM told they are not getting that variant now a days. Also 1.4 fire and 1.3 MJD costs more or less Same. So I took diesel variant. Abarth costs around 10l+ I guess, though I don't remember correctly.
    Turbothinghy and Tornado like this.