1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bajaj unveils all new Pulsar 200NS

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by speedJet, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Two observations

I still want to see bikes with seating polistion like RE Bullet, most of the new bikes are coming where driver is forced bend forword .
    This puts lot stress on shoulders wrists, newly launced Bajaj BM 150 has upright posistion, but I still miss the refinment and pricision of Honda in bajaj or TVS.

I saw new kind of engine in few lower end models of bajaj line up, it has oil filter + 4 valves, since most of earlier bikes (barring Fiero,Apache)corbon is circulated with oil until it's change as mesh filter is inadaquate to filter as good as proper oil filter.which mandates change of oil every once in 3-5 K kms.
    May be in these new gearation bikes oil change intervels can be bit longer.
  2. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

If it is really priced less than 1 lakh and if the OTR comes around 90k ,then its tough days ahead for Yamaha and Honda. The bike looks stylish and futuristic.By the way whats the deal with triple spark technology?seems adding an extra spark plug for every 5 years is their company's non breakable policy:mrgreen:
  3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Triple Spark Plug :lol Anything else from bajaj? God knows how many more spark plug will the pulsar have in near future, mabbe 5-10?? Pulsars have always got a hit when it comes to quality.They might be having the wonderfull package tag but where is the reliability factor of the engine and other parts??
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

@Sat-chit-ananda --> riding position could be different to different people. To me the original Pulsar height seems to be good enough (not sure of the later ones though)

@gopscreative --> rumoured price is between 90K to 97K which seems to be pretty competetive

@pioneeraaron --> I have the first gen Pulsar 180 and not faced any issues till now. The engine is pretty smooth and the pickup is just amazing.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2012
  5. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
  6. I have seen Speed 97 (BP) at a petrol bunk in Coimbatore. Also heard that Narain Karthikeyan's vehicles are filled there with that.
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  7. speedJet

speedJet Superiore