1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bajaj Alliance or Tata AIG Motor Insurance ? Please advise

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by sam_likes_punto, Feb 12, 2013.

1. simbio

simbio Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Praveen, is it a 0 dep policy (Drive assure) you got the quote for? And is it through an agent or online purchase?
  2. sam_likes_punto

sam_likes_punto Novizio

mumbai
    Guys ..

The best way is to go to the online portal on the policy vendor you are interested in and leave your number for them to give you a call back.

They provide a discount if you use online option as well.

Both BA and TA provided me a discount for online renewal/buy.

I got TA zero dep for 15088 Rs (IDV : 520000) and received the soft copy of my insurance in my mail box within 48 hours.
  3. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    TATA AIG, definitely does that. I have had one of my cars insured with them since the time of purchase with a 0 dep Platinum plan and in the third year they asked me to pay an additional premium due to a claim that I had made in the second year. I am not getting in to details here but after a lot of communication to and fro I had to pay up, so they are not above it. On the flip side the claim process with them was smooth, so a mixed bag really.

4. en_arvind

en_arvind

Chennai
    For an IDV of 520,000 I got an insurance from Bajaj Allianz for 7400/-. Not sure why it is so high in your case.
  5. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i renewed my car insurance from TA IDV 6.0 Lacs Premium for pearl plan Rs.17375 with insurance for 5 passengers........