1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bagheera is home

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by dumbestcoder, Dec 20, 2013.

1. jackharrisw

jackharrisw Amatore

Chennai
    Ohh.Sad to see a new car involved in a accident.Happy all are safe.The damage is minimal and the car will be back to showroom condition just like new.Just remember this always while driving- please maintain a safe distance from vehicles in front, so that we have enough time and space to brake in such abrupt conditions. Wish you miles of Safe and happy driving ahead.
    1 person likes this.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Ohh sad to see a brand new car involved in accident without any mistake.

Take care of your Bagheera buddy.
    1 person likes this.
  3. dumbestcoder

dumbestcoder Novizio

New Delhi
    Thanks a lot guys...it always brings a big smile on my face after reading all the replies here..Yups you guys are right ..will try to maintain more than enough gap to next car..Car is in service...they gave me the estimate of around 6 - 7k(I have to pay)..will post the actual amount...and most probably will get the car tomorrow evening .

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
  4. aashish_19

aashish_19 Amatore

Noida
    Grande Punto 1.2

Are you claiming the damage from your insurance company?? As the Estimate amount seems to be higher side, probably.
  5. dumbestcoder

dumbestcoder Novizio

New Delhi
    Yes I am claiming the damage..will update the actual cost...front/bottom grill + front bonnet + back bonnet +back/bottom backlight+ dent on dicky + paint ..these are the major parts.

6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Well i will congratulate you first for taking the String Build car, and am sorry to hear that Bagheera had met with an minor accident,
    DBest part is that all are safe, and should be as your are driving a TANK....
    You will get a refreshed it back as if nothing had happened..

By the way, Bagheera, reminded me of the Black Panther in Jungle Book.
  7. dumbestcoder

dumbestcoder Novizio

New Delhi
    Thank you so much @ Tony.

Sorry for not posting any update for a while .
    I was busy with my work also fiat service broke my heart.
    First they created estimate and send it to insurance guy with wrong Car number..took 3 more days because of this. then on delivery day I inspect the car and found many issue , they charged front grill but they haven't replaced. Paint job was really bad . they painted the dickey and drivers side(dont know what it called ...its where my absolute badge was present) without removing the badge
    there was lots of white visible thing inside the letters of badges and dickey lock. As I did 3M coting from same place earliar , they did worst job with that too ..My car lost all shine because of that..Then i started searching for a good car detail-er in NCR region and found one on Team-bhp .He seems best guy to contact so I talk to him and took my car to his workshop.His name is Jaspreet and his workshop is in kirti nagar . He is a busy guy he measures the paint through a paint meter and found that repainted area has less than 50% paint compare to OEM paint also there were lots of scratches on repainted area , still he ask me to call after 7 days , I did call for same and he told me that he will call me , i waited one more week and then he called on friday 24th jan and ask me to leave my car on Monday to his workshop, I did same and got the delivery time for Tuesday. He wanted to apply cquartz technique but due to bad re-paint job paint started coming off . So finally he did apply c1 Gtechniqe. He counter lots of problem due to repaint job.Still when I got my car on Wednesday...One word comes out my mouth wowwww thats my car :p .He did a great job with the car.
    There were no badges on my car he told me to wait for 10-15 day before i can apply badges , and I was waiting for same ....On Sunday morning(2nd Feb) I have to go to Punjabi bag and then faridabad ..my car was parked in the parking lot of society...My car was in bad shape from back ...somebody hit it and run away (bumper damaged , Some minor scratch on dickey and small scratch + dent on above left-back tyre(dont know what it called). i did Fir but I dont think anything will happen. Dont know whats wrong with the luck of my Bagheera , everybody find him to hit.sad

continue...
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  8. dumbestcoder

dumbestcoder Novizio

New Delhi
    Hi guys.. My Bagheera is back in shape didnt find time and good place to click some snap(will do soon).
    Meanwhile I got a chance to attend a marriage in Hathras UP near Mathura. Enjoyed the ride on Yamuna expressway . Even at 160 speed Bagheera was full stable. One of my friend after driving it ,repeated several time that its performance is just awesome. :p

1 person likes this.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Good to hear that your car back in good shape, now I am awaiting for some nice pictures of Bagheera in action. :up
  10. dumbestcoder

dumbestcoder Novizio

New Delhi
    I live in d6 Kaveri apartment Vasant Kunj New Delhi.In my society there is more than 5 punto :p . Is there any one on TFI?