1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bagheera is home

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by dumbestcoder, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Auto Freak

Auto Freak Amatore

That's quite saddening to know, especially when it's just a week old car. But things like these can happen to anyone any time. So all you have to do is thank God for everyone is safe, get the damages repaired and move on :)

Good that you managed to brake hard to minimize the impact up front. The damage at the rear can be fixed as well.
    Punto's solid build has definitely taken the impact quite well, one more reason for you to be happy for choosing a Fiat!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Sorry to hear about the incident. Nice to know all are safe in all of the Cars.

Front impact is not much and no work is needed, rear can be fixed easily.
    1 person likes this.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
    Rightly said dumbestcoder, since everyone involved is safe, nothing else matters. Consider this a small hiccup in a long healthy relationship you may enjoy in future with your car! It is remarkable how well your car has come out without too much damage to the rear. This is also a testament to Fiat engineering and one of the many reasons why the love hate relationship with Fiat car ownership finally culminates into a special love and affection relation with Fiat cars.

Do post at leisure the post-repair pictures for everyone here.
    1 person likes this.
  4. bharath

bharath Regolare

That's a heart breaking thing for any new car buyer.This can be sought out and will be forgotten in some time.Take Care buddy.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Very sad to see such things happen to a new car that to for no fault of yours. The damage seems very fixable and hope your ride is back in shape in no time. Enjoy the New Year and Drive Safe!!!
    1 person likes this.
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Like everyone else said, these things can happen to anyone anytime so just take it in your stride and move on without worrying much.

Having said that, I would advise you to maintain little more distance with the vehicle in front of your car, going forward.

Fault is always of the person who hits from behind. since in this case, your car kissed the civic from behind, I would say little bit of fault was yours. If you had maintained little more distance, you might have managed without very hard braking.
    1 person likes this.
  7. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Very sorry to hear about the incident but some things can't be avoided and not in our hand. But it us good that nobody got hurt. Wish you an early recovery

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Thats heart breaking sad news to hear.Good to know that nobody is hurt & front impact is not visible at all.wish your car a speedy recovery.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi, Its sad to see your punto in this state and thank god no body is hurt, the damage could be fixed as said, wish you Happy New year and drive safely..
    1 person likes this.
  10. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Just as I was about to appreciate the car in the first few posts, I came to know of the accident. Sorry to see your Bagheera being ended both sides. Good to know that no was hurt and that you have taken this incident in your stride and moved on.

Did you clain Insurance? What was the repair charges and has the car been restored back to its original glory?

Happy mile crunching and drive safely. Keep safe distance and enjoy the drive.
    1 person likes this.