1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bad pre sales at Fiat caffe Delhi

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by niknimbus11, Nov 8, 2013.

1. @niknimbus11 - congrats on buying Punto.
    I had a similar experience with Fiat caffe Delhi when my other had enquired regarding Tjet the SE spoke in a very derogatory manner when my mother had questioned about price of Tjet when it was newly launched this year.I had a lodged a complaint with Fiat India facebook , I must admit that Fiat management swing into action and offered me discount and directed me to another dealer after apologizing.In the end we got it from Thrust Fiat , Delhi.
  2. niknimbus11

niknimbus11

Delhi
    Thanks, you are now the third person i have come across who have moved onto
    thrust fiat from FIAT caffe. Yet there seems to be no change in their attitude.

They have not yet refunded my booking amount. Today Anup Kashyap called and asked me why I cancelled. :confused::eek::eek: . I told him i have already got tbe vehicle from thrust fiat. Guy went flat.

Sent from my SHW-M110S using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  3. sidd

sidd Amatore

delhi
    i too had a very good experience with thrust fiat when we inquired for the punto. we were also dealing with manoj and was very helpful and i think he might have got frustrated by me asking so many questions:p but it was not shown on his face nor did it in his behavior, i don't have nay idea about Fiat caffe delhi as it is quite far from us and reading all this, not planing to have any experience too.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have had a pathetic experience at FIAT Caffe Delhi.

I went all the way to Delhi just to see the Caffe this year. There was this guy who said a few rude things to me (marked by yellow arrow in pic below).

I went in and was directed to this guy at the counter. I asked him if Mr. XYZ is around from their cafe as I know him since he is a member at our TFI forum where he used to post when the caffe was being constructed.

This guy alleged that Mr. XYZ and his wife have stolen a FIAT Punto from the caffe. I had no idea about such allegations. He went on to interrogate me about Mr. XYZ's whereabouts and said that whosoever claims to be knowing Mr. XYZ is asked such questions.

Needless to say, I didn't spend time in the Caffe and left without buying any merchandise.

In the pic below, the guy telling me about Mr. XYZ's theft. Its idiots like him who generate negative feedback against the dealers.

2013-03-07 14.23.37.jpg